Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500

    Creationist Urologists Pagans and Heathen's unite I want a thread on lamb

    So every year I do the honorable thing for my niece and buy her lamb she shows at 4H and brutally slaughter it and have lamb for the year.

    I usually give the rack of lamb to my uncle who makes it for the family (well like 4 of them we just buy 3 more to go with it). But debating on trying to do it myself.

    I can make some killer lamb chops but maybe you have a different recipe.

    Ground Lamb though i'm stuck with outside of burgers. Any ideas? Maybe a lamb pot pie, or a shepards pie.

    And of course the lamb leg which I smoked once and it wasn't as good as I hoped.

    Anything lamb related to help me out would be appreciated.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,669
    vCash
    1500
    The best cut of meat I ever had in my life was when I went to my buddys cabin in upstate NY.

    They bought a lamb, slaughtered it, and my buddy's Italian Uncle sliced some meat into cubes. He took the meat and cooked it out on an open fire. I believe he only seasoned it with salt and pepper(and possibly olive oil).

    Sorry that's all I got for ya haha

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    The best cut of meat I ever had in my life was when I went to my buddys cabin in upstate NY.

    They bought a lamb, slaughtered it, and my buddy's Italian Uncle sliced some meat into cubes. He took the meat and cooked it out on an open fire. I believe he only seasoned it with salt and pepper(and possibly olive oil).

    Sorry that's all I got for ya haha
    Seems schmooze took the pagan part real serious
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9,009
    vCash
    1500
    I've slaughtered a lamb before

    poor guy

    I don't have any recipes for u, sorry, but I think doing something like ground lamb or mixing it with such strong flavors like shephard's pie isn't doing the meat justice.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Seems schmooze took the pagan part real serious

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,732
    vCash
    1000
    I've never looked at this: http://thevelvetcafe.files.wordpress...12/08/lamb.jpg and thought "man I'm hungry"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I've never looked at this: http://thevelvetcafe.files.wordpress...12/08/lamb.jpg and thought "man I'm hungry"
    I just ate (some left over roast I made) and clicked on your picture and while full from lunch I still look at that adorable little lamb and think that think would taste great.

    My niece likes lamb she just refuses to eat my lamb because she knows she raised it and showed it and named it. So I always without fail at a cookout mix some lamb in her burger and watch her eat it with delight knowing that she basically ate her pet.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,670
    vCash
    1500
    I've only had lamb once... I need it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    I've only ever had lamb is via a gyro

    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    37,912
    vCash
    1500
    Bmd....ground the lamb and make kabobs.
    It's easy, fun, and a healthy meal, especially adding some veggies.

    If you slaughter a lamb, try to make a lamb broth.
    My uncle does this, and saves it for future dinners.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,165
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    So every year I do the honorable thing for my niece and buy her lamb she shows at 4H and brutally slaughter it and have lamb for the year.

    I usually give the rack of lamb to my uncle who makes it for the family (well like 4 of them we just buy 3 more to go with it). But debating on trying to do it myself.

    I can make some killer lamb chops but maybe you have a different recipe.

    Ground Lamb though i'm stuck with outside of burgers. Any ideas? Maybe a lamb pot pie, or a shepards pie.

    And of course the lamb leg which I smoked once and it wasn't as good as I hoped.

    Anything lamb related to help me out would be appreciated.
    Did you ever make the shephards pie recipe i posted

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I just ate (some left over roast I made) and clicked on your picture and while full from lunch I still look at that adorable little lamb and think that think would taste great.

    My niece likes lamb she just refuses to eat my lamb because she knows she raised it and showed it and named it. So I always without fail at a cookout mix some lamb in her burger and watch her eat it with delight knowing that she basically ate her pet.
    I came in here because the thread title looked like spam from the main page, but that is ****ing hilarious right there.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,148
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I just ate (some left over roast I made) and clicked on your picture and while full from lunch I still look at that adorable little lamb and think that think would taste great.

    My niece likes lamb she just refuses to eat my lamb because she knows she raised it and showed it and named it. So I always without fail at a cookout mix some lamb in her burger and watch her eat it with delight knowing that she basically ate her pet.









    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,148
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I've never looked at this: http://thevelvetcafe.files.wordpress...12/08/lamb.jpg and thought "man I'm hungry"
    Rock hard right now.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    10,443
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I just ate (some left over roast I made) and clicked on your picture and while full from lunch I still look at that adorable little lamb and think that think would taste great.

    My niece likes lamb she just refuses to eat my lamb because she knows she raised it and showed it and named it. So I always without fail at a cookout mix some lamb in her burger and watch her eat it with delight knowing that she basically ate her pet.


    You ****ing sociopath lol
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

    21 GA / 10 G / 3 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

    Davante Adams - 25 Rec, 273 Yards, 2 TD


    Sam Shields- 18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 7 PassD


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •