Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Creationist Urologists Pagans and Heathen's unite I want a thread on lamb

So every year I do the honorable thing for my niece and buy her lamb she shows at 4H and brutally slaughter it and have lamb for the year.

I usually give the rack of lamb to my uncle who makes it for the family (well like 4 of them we just buy 3 more to go with it). But debating on trying to do it myself.

I can make some killer lamb chops but maybe you have a different recipe.

Ground Lamb though i'm stuck with outside of burgers. Any ideas? Maybe a lamb pot pie, or a shepards pie.

And of course the lamb leg which I smoked once and it wasn't as good as I hoped.

Anything lamb related to help me out would be appreciated.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    The best cut of meat I ever had in my life was when I went to my buddys cabin in upstate NY.

They bought a lamb, slaughtered it, and my buddy's Italian Uncle sliced some meat into cubes. He took the meat and cooked it out on an open fire. I believe he only seasoned it with salt and pepper(and possibly olive oil).

Sorry that's all I got for ya haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    The best cut of meat I ever had in my life was when I went to my buddys cabin in upstate NY.

They bought a lamb, slaughtered it, and my buddy's Italian Uncle sliced some meat into cubes. He took the meat and cooked it out on an open fire. I believe he only seasoned it with salt and pepper(and possibly olive oil).

Sorry that's all I got for ya haha
    Seems schmooze took the pagan part real serious

vCash
    I've slaughtered a lamb before

poor guy

I don't have any recipes for u, sorry, but I think doing something like ground lamb or mixing it with such strong flavors like shephard's pie isn't doing the meat justice.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Seems schmooze took the pagan part real serious

vCash
    I've never looked at this: http://thevelvetcafe.files.wordpress...12/08/lamb.jpg and thought "man I'm hungry"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I've never looked at this: http://thevelvetcafe.files.wordpress...12/08/lamb.jpg and thought "man I'm hungry"
    I just ate (some left over roast I made) and clicked on your picture and while full from lunch I still look at that adorable little lamb and think that think would taste great.

My niece likes lamb she just refuses to eat my lamb because she knows she raised it and showed it and named it. So I always without fail at a cookout mix some lamb in her burger and watch her eat it with delight knowing that she basically ate her pet.

vCash
    I've only had lamb once... I need it.

vCash
    I've only ever had lamb is via a gyro

I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Bmd....ground the lamb and make kabobs.
    It's easy, fun, and a healthy meal, especially adding some veggies.

If you slaughter a lamb, try to make a lamb broth.
    My uncle does this, and saves it for future dinners.

vCash
    So every year I do the honorable thing for my niece and buy her lamb she shows at 4H and brutally slaughter it and have lamb for the year.

I usually give the rack of lamb to my uncle who makes it for the family (well like 4 of them we just buy 3 more to go with it). But debating on trying to do it myself.

I can make some killer lamb chops but maybe you have a different recipe.

Ground Lamb though i'm stuck with outside of burgers. Any ideas? Maybe a lamb pot pie, or a shepards pie.

And of course the lamb leg which I smoked once and it wasn't as good as I hoped.

Anything lamb related to help me out would be appreciated.
    Did you ever make the shephards pie recipe i posted

vCash
    I just ate (some left over roast I made) and clicked on your picture and while full from lunch I still look at that adorable little lamb and think that think would taste great.

My niece likes lamb she just refuses to eat my lamb because she knows she raised it and showed it and named it. So I always without fail at a cookout mix some lamb in her burger and watch her eat it with delight knowing that she basically ate her pet.
    I came in here because the thread title looked like spam from the main page, but that is ****ing hilarious right there.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Rock hard right now.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash

You ****ing sociopath lol
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

21 GA / 10 G / 3 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 25 Rec, 273 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 7 PassD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast