Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We need to win badly.. we are slowly falling behind. The Nets are only half a game in the division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    No im talking about the last few weeks of posters on here dogging out the team. Yes we're in a bad stint, however, the defending world champs the heat are not much better than us right know. We're second in east, further-more, we wont play this bad for long. Last but not least just remember the the last decade of the knicks; looking back on that period we should be thankful where we are today!
    Well I think the critique is warranted....losing many games at home, defense only in comeback situations, players losing their cool, all that is real.

But none of that affects tonite. Eventually this team must answer the call when facing adversity.

Close losses dont count for anything but a loss, they must win these games.

I'd assure you, if they go into Boston and come out with a W, the perception of this team will change dramatically....i just dont think they are up for up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    I would work Amare back into the starting 5. Personally, If I was Stat, I would see it as an insult to start Shump right away and he is a second stringer. Amare Stoudamire a second stringer? Can't see it and can't see Cope starting over him. Just shows the humbleness of Stat to do what the coach wants.
    Shump is starting because he's a big leap from Brewer, where as Melo has been holding down the Pf position..

vCash
    Knicks need this game. Hopefully Melo doesn't try an do too much, n have another bad shooting game. Need him to be a lil more efficient. Not taking 29 shots to get 30pts. Move the ball around, get an open shot. thats how we won to begin the season. I think we take this game, Knicks seem to be motivated for this one.

vCash
    En route to Boston. lets go knicks. Look for the spanish dude in the wallace jersey behind the basket. I'll be to the left of the basket if you were shooting a freethrow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Anyone following the Lakers? Quality reality television over there. I have no idea what the breaking point for that team is gonna be. Kobe seems like hes going to explode one of these days. Listening to Nash post game is like Mike D's clone.
    Lol. I am just happy to see Mr. Pringles failing again. What a bum. Hopefully after this there will be no doubts about how much he stinks as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing View Post
    Lol. I am just happy to see Mr. Pringles failing again. What a bum. Hopefully after this there will be no doubts about how much he stinks as a coach.
    what happened to once a knick a always a knick?

vCash
    Tyson an all star. Eat a dick Tyson haters. I guess NBA coaches are idiots too.

vCash
    Tyson an all star. Eat a dick Tyson haters. I guess NBA coaches are idiots too.
    I can't ****ing believe JR didn't make it. Jru over Smith? Cmon now. Smith really deserved it

vCash
    Jr Smith over Jrue Holiday
    Lopez over Bosh

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyc4You View Post
    I can't ****ing believe JR didn't make it. Jru over Smith? Cmon now. Smith really deserved it
    I was ok with the Smith snub. Tough to get 3 all stars in there and he has had many duds this year to go with his heroics. I was actually pretty shocked at the Smith love from the panel. I woulda loved it for JR though, dude would have been so stoked and put on an alley oop fest. Definitely would have hurt our chances of resigning him though.

Tyson will be sure to have some big time alley's.

lowkeymelo is rollin' in his grave right now.

vCash
    Im doing the kid and play right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQh5ubUeOE

Hell yah

vCash
    Pumped to see Kyrie in there. East has an exciting team.

vCash
    I was ok with the Smith snub. Tough to get 3 all stars in there and he has had many duds this year to go with his heroics. I was actually pretty shocked at the Smith love from the panel. I woulda loved it for JR though, dude would have been so stoked and put on an alley oop fest. Definitely would have hurt our chances of resigning him though.

Tyson will be sure to have some big time alley's.

lowkeymelo is rollin' in his grave right now.

yep agree with everything here, my thoughts exactly, I think if Noah got the nod then JR makes it, its hard to say Knicks get three players and only .5 ahead of the Nets team gets none?

Every year it can be said someone got snubbed but I agree with Sir Charles, yep I said lol, this may be his only chance and he deserved it so its rough to miss out. But he also has has some cluckers and the Old JR has shown up at times so like you I'm okay with this.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Lopez really got snubbed he should have made it over Deng. I'm happy with our two all stars.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast