Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Knicks have a better team than Boston........

Boston has a lot of Key Injuries....and Brandon Bass signed a 3 Year contract and is now
    just going thru the Motions....he is not playing,,,even decently.

Having said that.........I pray....Knicks don't play the Celtics in the Playoffs 1st rd...
    cause the Playoffs is a diff animal.....
    I am sure Camby....Rasheed and Thomas...will be playing like 21 year olds at the end
    of the season with all the rest....Kicks may win the East,,,,and the ace in the hole
    is the rested oldtimers....You can't be tired when you have not been playing and
    you cannot get injured,,,,unless its in practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Knicks have a better team than Boston........

Boston has a lot of Key Injuries....and Brandon Bass signed a 3 Year contract and is now
    just going thru the Motions....he is not playing,,,even decently.

Having said that.........I pray....Knicks don't play the Celtics in the Playoffs 1st rd...
    cause the Playoffs is a diff animal.....
    I am sure Camby....Rasheed and Thomas...will be playing like 21 year olds at the end
    of the season with all the rest....Kicks may win the East,,,,and the ace in the hole
    is the rested oldtimers....You can't be tired when you have not been playing and
    you cannot get injured,,,,unless its in practice.
    I cannot believe what I just read! Congrats to you for a coherent and optimistic post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Reading the comments here Boston has played horrible of late. Lets go Knicks!!
    Knicks haven't been that good as of late either though

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Wished felton was playing. Knicks have been so bleh. Brooklyn only .5 games behind us, this ones a must win after that loss.. and for obvious reasons we must beat Boston. Lets go knicks!

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    It's crazy how a hot start had me talking about the Knicks like they were a contender. Now I anticipate losing when I put the tv on

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    It's crazy how a hot start had me talking about the Knicks like they were a contender. Now I anticipate losing when I put the tv on
    Someone needs to relax...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre94 View Post
    I know I'm overreacting but I just hate losing whether I'm playing or the team I support is playing...especially to teams I hate I.e bk,chi,bos

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre94 View Post
    I know I'm overreacting but I just hate losing whether I'm playing or the team I support is playing...especially to teams I hate I.e bk,chi,bos

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Not even going to try to predict this game.

Boston, on the Road, with the KG/Melo baggage and our inconsistent performance as of late... could go either way.

vCash
    This is a really must win ballgame. I don't wanna see the Nets leading the division... That would really suck!

It's party time!

vCash
    This is going to be a rough one. Celts play their best games against us.

If only we had Felton...

vCash
    Why do people keep bringing up the fact that the C's are on a losing streak?

Shouldn't we all know that doesn't matter when they face New York? They are gonna party like its 2008 again tonight, just like they always do against us. We need to party like its November 2012 again.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Anyone following the Lakers? Quality reality television over there. I have no idea what the breaking point for that team is gonna be. Kobe seems like hes going to explode one of these days. Listening to Nash post game is like Mike D's clone.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Knicks need to shed their "Mentally Susceptible" reputation before its too late. When you're leader, Melo doesn't show restraint, how can we expect other mentally weak players to. JR, Sheed, Amare and Chandler sometimes, need to show better restaint but the question is are they capable?

They need not take things in their own hands. Melo and JR like to go one on one when they get frustrated but it only hurts the team. Knicks don't know what a good shot is in times of stress..

vCash
    Im very interested to see our play this game

to me this is the first true must win game of the season

Im anxious to see how we respond

this will be a true test

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast