Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    I still think they need to pass it more, but if JJ keeps playing like he has and the nets keep playing hard they will be tough to beat
    you and I know, Deng, Bron', Granger, Shump (to a lesser extent) Bradley...they can shut him down or make the night difficult for him. They move the ball Brook stretches the floor, but will he be able to take over the game is still not clear.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    I'm hoping the Celtics can magically pull off a Green centered deal package for Gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLewis 3:16 View Post
    No sense of building a team around a guy who care more about fame then a ring...no ones a building a team around a guy that cant make free throws, you'll lose every game that's within a couple points in the end. How embarrassing to start getting fouled by teams on purpose when there is 4 minutes left in the game.
    -Keep Gasol
    -Trade Howard and Duhon for Josh Smith and Devin Harris both have contracts expiring after this year
    thats a good idea but Im a Atlanta fan and there is no way we give up Josh Smith for Dwight, maybe Al Horford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    troll much? and that's realistic?
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Okay. Sick of all these Lakers threads. Your team isn't relevant, and you should not have more than 5 threads in 12 hours on the same ****ing topic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Okay. Sick of all these Lakers threads. Your team isn't relevant, and you should not have more than 5 threads in 12 hours on the same ****ing topic.
    the lakers, bulls and knicks are relevant regardless if they are at the top or the bottom.

if they are on the top, because they are on the top.
    it they are on the bottom because they are on the bottom.

Thats how life goes.

got it?

vCash
    If they trade both of those guys they are just making their own draft pick better for the Suns because they traded it for Nash. Howard and Pau could net multiple 1st but they will most likely be from a contender and be in the 23 and below range.
    Last edited by WITZ; 01-23-2013 at 01:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    the lakers, bulls and knicks are relevant regardless if they are at the top or the bottom.

if they are on the top, because they are on the top.
    it they are on the bottom because they are on the bottom.

Thats how life goes.

got it?
    This is literally the 5th thread on the same **** since last night.

Should we trade Pau?
    Should we trade Dwight?

This should be in the Lakers forum, and if any should only have ONE THREAD OPEN. The reason you don't see them get longer then 3 pages is because the same people are posting on them, and the reason they keep disappearing after a couple days is because the threads aren't receiving enough posts.. Lakers fans. No one else cares. Put it in the LAKERS FORUM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    troll much? and that's realistic?
    I have a honest question, not trying to bait or troll being dead serious. Why do you care soooo much about the Nets if you claim you're a Knicks fan?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Yes, they should trade both now while they can still get something for them. I never wanted Howard in the first place. The dude's just a distraction and it was obvious it wasn't gonna work with Kobe. But I think Mitch had a greater plan at work. Get Howard to increase value in a a second, upcoming trade.

Atlanta seems like a good option. But we'd prolly end up with Horford instead of Josh. Get some draft picks and then send them to another team for a lotto pick and get like a Noels or a Porter in the draft.

Time to re-build

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    They need to call up BK and see if they can wrestle Lopez, Humphries and Wallace away for Dwight and Gasol.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123