Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    I still think they need to pass it more, but if JJ keeps playing like he has and the nets keep playing hard they will be tough to beat
    you and I know, Deng, Bron', Granger, Shump (to a lesser extent) Bradley...they can shut him down or make the night difficult for him. They move the ball Brook stretches the floor, but will he be able to take over the game is still not clear.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield/Storrs, CT
    Posts
    9,042
    vCash
    1500
    I'm hoping the Celtics can magically pull off a Green centered deal package for Gasol.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLewis 3:16 View Post
    No sense of building a team around a guy who care more about fame then a ring...no ones a building a team around a guy that cant make free throws, you'll lose every game that's within a couple points in the end. How embarrassing to start getting fouled by teams on purpose when there is 4 minutes left in the game.
    -Keep Gasol
    -Trade Howard and Duhon for Josh Smith and Devin Harris both have contracts expiring after this year
    thats a good idea but Im a Atlanta fan and there is no way we give up Josh Smith for Dwight, maybe Al Horford

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    troll much? and that's realistic?
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Okay. Sick of all these Lakers threads. Your team isn't relevant, and you should not have more than 5 threads in 12 hours on the same ****ing topic.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Okay. Sick of all these Lakers threads. Your team isn't relevant, and you should not have more than 5 threads in 12 hours on the same ****ing topic.
    the lakers, bulls and knicks are relevant regardless if they are at the top or the bottom.

    if they are on the top, because they are on the top.
    it they are on the bottom because they are on the bottom.

    Thats how life goes.

    got it?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,464
    vCash
    500
    If they trade both of those guys they are just making their own draft pick better for the Suns because they traded it for Nash. Howard and Pau could net multiple 1st but they will most likely be from a contender and be in the 23 and below range.
    Last edited by WITZ; 01-23-2013 at 01:59 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    the lakers, bulls and knicks are relevant regardless if they are at the top or the bottom.

    if they are on the top, because they are on the top.
    it they are on the bottom because they are on the bottom.

    Thats how life goes.

    got it?
    This is literally the 5th thread on the same **** since last night.

    Should we trade Pau?
    Should we trade Dwight?

    This should be in the Lakers forum, and if any should only have ONE THREAD OPEN. The reason you don't see them get longer then 3 pages is because the same people are posting on them, and the reason they keep disappearing after a couple days is because the threads aren't receiving enough posts.. Lakers fans. No one else cares. Put it in the LAKERS FORUM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    troll much? and that's realistic?
    I have a honest question, not trying to bait or troll being dead serious. Why do you care soooo much about the Nets if you claim you're a Knicks fan?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,604
    vCash
    1500
    Yes, they should trade both now while they can still get something for them. I never wanted Howard in the first place. The dude's just a distraction and it was obvious it wasn't gonna work with Kobe. But I think Mitch had a greater plan at work. Get Howard to increase value in a a second, upcoming trade.

    Atlanta seems like a good option. But we'd prolly end up with Horford instead of Josh. Get some draft picks and then send them to another team for a lotto pick and get like a Noels or a Porter in the draft.

    Time to re-build

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,988
    vCash
    1500
    They need to call up BK and see if they can wrestle Lopez, Humphries and Wallace away for Dwight and Gasol.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •