Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: During FootBall Games Are You Mostly- Screaming, A Normal Volume or Quiet??

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Screamer

17 54.84%
  • Normal Volume

9 29.03%
  • Quiet

5 16.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    yup

At the stadium, I yell regardless.
    Now, that make sense; try telling my dad and those TV screamers
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    ......Lol if someone even so happened to be screaming at a tv with waterboy on as if it was a real story or game while I was there I'd beat them. I actually have common sense so yes I knew who he was referring too.....
    Screaming while watching 'Waterboy's FootBall games, LOL! That is too much
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Regular season = normal

Playoffs = SCREAMING
    KJ MCDANIELS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Depends on my mood, mostly Im about normal.

Which means Nurse Rachet has him in a straightjacket.

To answer the OP's question, I'm introspective.

vCash
    You gotta dunk that s**t!!!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I yell at all the commercials......

"C'MON GET THE FUG OFF THE TV"
    "LETS GO IM TRYING TO WATCH THE BRONCOS"
    "HOLY ****,COMMERCIALS"

But i get pumped when Denver scores, like im actually there in the game on the field. Lame i know!

vCash
    None of the above - puking is what I do.

vCash
    I save the screaming/tiger woods pumps mixed with a ric flair WOOO! For big tds and I've shattered a few remotes on ints and opposing teams TDs

vCash
    When my Saints are playing well I'm cool as a autumn Drew Brees, but when we are losing I turn into Mike Ditka.

I literally coach the entire game from home calling the plays, subbing players, you know basically yelling RUN THE BALL and STOP BLITZING!!!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    When my Saints are playing well I'm cool as a autumn Drew Brees, but when we are losing I turn into Mike Ditka.

I literally coach the entire game from home calling the plays, subbing players, you know basically yelling RUN THE BALL and STOP BLITZING!!!
    When Don 'The Greatest Coach to Ever Coach' Shula was still coaching The MDs (the '80s part of his career, I was not understanding what was happening in the '70s), my dad was able to predict the plays (with like 80% accuracy). The MDs under Don 'The Greatest Coach to Ever Coach' Shula The MDs had only one-losing season; so much for having to get creative to win non-S B games (he was sadly 2-3 in S Bs he head coached in)!

vCash
    I scream a lot when the Packers do something good.
    Silent when things go wrong.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    I am with infamous46; people hear me down the street and I think I have invented swear words when watching the Jets play. I know they raise my blood pressure!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    When Don 'The Greatest Coach to Ever Coach' Shula was still coaching The MDs (the '80s part of his career, I was not understanding what was happening in the '70s), my dad was able to predict the plays (with like 80% accuracy). The MDs under Don 'The Greatest Coach to Ever Coach' Shula The MDs had only one-losing season; so much for having to get creative to win non-S B games (he was sadly 2-3 in S Bs he head coached in)!
    I think still true to this day when you watch your team play enough you see a formation and a situation in a game and you pretty much can guess down to about 2 or 3 options whats coming next.

I shouln't say this but when Brees is inside 10 yards of the endzone teams should know we are going to one of three options Jimmy Grabs short curl or fade, Sproles swing route, orr Pierre Thomas/Jed Collins in the flat.

Works like a charm
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123