Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: During FootBall Games Are You Mostly- Screaming, A Normal Volume or Quiet??

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Screamer

17 54.84%
  • Normal Volume

9 29.03%
  • Quiet

5 16.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Question During FootBall Games Are You Mostly- Screaming, A Normal Volume or Quiet??

Just curious, because in my FootBall games watching experience, my dad is the screamer, most of the time, and I am the normal volume talker and sometimes the quiet watcher, but rarely scream (example of what it takes for me to scream- The BS '2002 Championship being stolen From The MHs). I am not passing any judgment of any of the three, unless you are screaming, while others in the area are not also screaming. I hate when my dad is screaming and me and mom & friends are also watching the same TV; I have had to move to the other room's TV and turn the volume up. In my dad's defense we all root for The MHs & MDs, The Referees are horrible, The NFL rules are not enough of them, incomplete and some are horrible.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    I'm a screamer.

vCash
    Replace football with sex, you'll get better responses.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I'm a screamer. I had the police called on me on Sunday

vCash
    How is my team doing and how important is the game?

vCash
    This dude's trying to get banned, and I hope he gets it. The way he types makes my eyes bleed.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Just curious, because in my FootBall games watching experience, my dad is the screamer, most of the time, and I am the normal volume talker and sometimes the quiet watcher, but rarely scream (example of what it takes for me to scream- The BS '2002 Championship being stolen From The MHs). I am not passing any judgment of any of the three, unless you are screaming, while others in the area are not also screaming. I hate when my dad is screaming and me and mom & friends are also watching the same TV; I have had to move to the other room's TV and turn the volume up. In my dad's defense we all root for The MHs & MDs, The Referees are horrible, The NFL rules are not enough of them, incomplete and some are horrible.
    What in god's name did you just say? What the hell are MHs and MDs? WHO ARE YOU

vCash
    screamer
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    How is my team doing and how important is the game?
    and how drunk are you?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlyHighPhilly View Post
    What in god's name did you just say? What the hell are MHs and MDs? WHO ARE YOU
    MH = Miami Hurricanes if you watched college football in 2002 or even googled 2002 national championship you could probably use your common sense and determine M = Miami and H= Hurricanes.....and I didn't google.

Now we all know MD = Mud Dogs we should know this from the legend of Bobby Boucher. I believe they even made a movie about it
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    replace football with sex, you'll get better responses.
    lol!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    I'm quiet watching games at home.

The last time that I shouted out loud at home was during the Tuck game. It wasn't a shout really. More like gut-heaving rage; a semi-nuclear pressure wave of omnidirectional expletives. Alas, proof that cursing hurts no one and alters nothing.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    MH = Miami Hurricanes if you watched college football in 2002 or even googled 2002 national championship you could probably use your common sense and determine M = Miami and H= Hurricanes.....and I didn't google.

Now we all know MD = Mud Dogs we should know this from the legend of Bobby Boucher. I believe they even made a movie about it
    LOL, MDs are Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post

Trying to tell him off didn't work so well. MD is Miami Dolphins.

vCash
    People hear me down the street
    Last edited by infamous46; 01-23-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast