Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

JaMarcus Russell Preps for NFL

I know I know....... we dont want to hear about this clown, but I figured I post. It was worth the laugh. Even the writer Kevin threw a few jabs at this fat assss...

Could be a steal. You get a quarterback who's his own left tackle.

OK, you get a tackle who can heave the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ack-at-308-lbs

He must of heard about our QB competition????
    Last edited by babyd831; 01-23-2013 at 10:10 AM.

vCash
    I love how this story comes out at a time the guy weighs 300+ lbs.

Not an ounce of common sense to be had from this guy.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I love how this story comes out at a time the guy weighs 300+ lbs.

Not an ounce of common sense to be had from this guy.

-Stork
    Correction... He went from 320lbs to 308lbs lmfao!

vCash
    Al davis must be turning over in his grave...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In Their Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Hope he does make a run at it. Im not mad at him. He was a disfunctional player on a disfunctional team. I hope we get better so why not him.

vCash
    Theres a link about TP actually competing with Palmer for the starting QB position at the bottom of the article. Interesting, I didn't think RM quite viewed him in that light just yet...

vCash
    JR isn't worth my snot, I have no respect for a deadbeat.

vCash
    Best of luck to him. No need to root for a guy to faik

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Hope he does make a run at it. Im not mad at him. He was a disfunctional player on a disfunctional team. I hope we get better so why not him.
    I understand your perspective and i can see where your coming from, but I'm sorry I just can't feel any pitty for that excuse of an athlete. His moneys starting to run thin so he all of a sudden feels the need to play football again and compete at the NFL level(even though he never really did to begin with lol)??

vCash
    I put the PFT article on the QB comp thread as a joke, just knew i would get clobbered if it was a thread of it's own. just not thread worthy, I have written too many opinions on this LOP when he was with us, not wasting anymore!! 308 in the NFL is really 338!! and he's been working out!! is he coming back as a LT??

vCash
    Does he have a thyroid problem? 308 pounds that I guarantee he carries worse than most lineman. All that money Russell essentially stole (that he's wasted most of), and he didn't hire a personal trainer. Coming out with news of a getting back to the NFL when he's 50lbs overweight isn't just irresponsible on his part, it's incredibly stupid. Russell is announcing to the league that he is still not to be taken seriously.
    This isn't even funny, I wish I could laugh at him but all hearing about him does is piss me off; JaMarcus Russell is the poster child of wasting God given talent. This isn't the first time he's tried making a "comeback", which I put in quotations because a legitimate comeback insinuates that you've been there before, remember a few years ago when he was interviewed about a "comeback" on ESPN? Russell had the audacity to rule out the Raiders on his personal list of teams, saying there are only 31 teams, because they failed him.
    How did he announce this grand resurgence? Is he going to hold a press conference? I guess I could see it;
    Scene opens on a press conference, his mother and one local journalist in attendance. JaMarcus Russell enters the room. He waddles up to the podium. Russell takes a drink of his purple drink, "Good..." he says before pausing to catch his breath, "afternoon. I'm here today to announce my grand return to the big show." He states, fatly.
    I'll stop there, sorry for ranting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chad View Post
    Does he have a thyroid problem? 308 pounds that I guarantee he carries worse than most lineman. All that money Russell essentially stole (that he's wasted most of), and he didn't hire a personal trainer. Coming out with news of a getting back to the NFL when he's 50lbs overweight isn't just irresponsible on his part, it's incredibly stupid. Russell is announcing to the league that he is still not to be taken seriously.
    This isn't even funny, I wish I could laugh at him but all hearing about him does is piss me off; JaMarcus Russell is the poster child of wasting God given talent. This isn't the first time he's tried making a "comeback", which I put in quotations because a legitimate comeback insinuates that you've been there before, remember a few years ago when he was interviewed about a "comeback" on ESPN? Russell had the audacity to rule out the Raiders on his personal list of teams, saying there are only 31 teams, because they failed him.
    How did he announce this grand resurgence? Is he going to hold a press conference? I guess I could see it;
    Scene opens on a press conference, his mother and one local journalist in attendance. JaMarcus Russell enters the room. He waddles up to the podium. Russell takes a drink of his purple drink, "Good..." he says before pausing to catch his breath, "afternoon. I'm here today to announce my grand return to the big show." He states, fatly.
    Ahahaha now that's some funny **** right there...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Al davis must be turning over in his grave...
    “He’s a great quarterback. Get over it.”
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chad View Post
    After reading what you wrote I sat for a bit and for one minute agreed and for another disagreed....at this point all I can say is I'm not even mad at him any more...I just feel really sorry for him. He was given a mans job and no one saw he was just a boy....we saw some of what he could have been but when you hear he would not put in his time to learn or at least try...that was just a shame......
    I used to argue with my neighbor over 6 in. length of grass on my lawn bordering her driveway until my dad told me to just let it ride....the neighbor lady really doesn't have anybody...no husband, boyfriend...not even a wife or girlfriend if she is now batting for the other team, but my point being....she is alone and with out anyone to share life with....JAwalrus ain't got nowhere he can go without anyone and everyone he passing thinking a few similar words......what a waste of time and humanity this dude is.....how sad to have that as your legacy.....
    Last edited by BuellstRaider; 01-23-2013 at 11:21 AM.

vCash
    This is a video of Russell about a month ago, does he look like he's in football shape?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSATKxL7U4&sns=em

"I will do anything to win" - Al Davis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast