7. You may not vote on this poll
  • All Daye

1 14.29%
  • Lil Jimmy

6 85.71%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover
    Noah saved the game.. should make the all-star team out east.

vCash
    Crawford likes watching the Bulls...

vCash
    Ppl saying to trade deng should cool it. Jimmy isn't as good and there is a reason y deng is an all star. Jimmy is a really good bench player for bulls, got to leave it at that
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 01-23-2013 at 11:43 PM.

vCash
    Jimmy, Carlos and Nate saved our ***** and kicked *****. When Rose comes back I hope the FO decides to get rid of Hinrich non-shooting *** because him and Mohammed are the only scrubs left on this team. Now we're a whole game above .600.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Let's go Portland.

vCash
    Jimmy's PER36 is now 11.3 PPG after tonight. Not bad for a kid still learning the ropes. He will be much better next season methinks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Ppl saying to trade deng should cool it. Jimmy isn't as good and there is a reason y deng is an all star. Jimmy is a really good bench player for bulls, got to leave it at that
    What exactly isn't he doing as well? I'm strictly in the camp of keeping Deng, but I think Jimmy has earned minutes at the 2 by outplaying everyone else.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    Jimmy, Carlos and Nate saved our ***** and kicked *****. When Rose comes back I hope the FO decides to get rid of Hinrich non-shooting *** because him and Mohammed are the only scrubs left on this team. Now we're a whole game above .600.
    Glad youre not gm of bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago lulz View Post
    Let's go Portland.
    I'm sure you just want them to beat Indiana but they are my second favorite team, wish they would have kept J. Crawford though

vCash
    All I know is that there is no reason for Deng to continue leading the league in minutes with the way Jimmy is playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    What exactly isn't he doing as well? I'm strictly in the camp of keeping Deng, but I think Jimmy has earned minutes at the 2 by outplaying everyone else.
    Reaf my post. Its referring to ppl saying to trade deng. Idc how thibs uses lineups and I agree butler should get more minutes but as backup to deng and not replacing deng

vCash
    Deng isn't going anywhere, if Butler replaces anyone, it will be Rip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    Yeah, because Kirk didn't save us against Boston or nearly have 22/7/8 against the Lakers last time out?

Do you only take the last game into consideration? Nate and Kirk are both extremely valuable to the Bulls. They compliment each other well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I'm sure you just want them to beat Indiana but they are my second favorite team, wish they would have kept J. Crawford though

But they have a nice team and with their past luck with injuries, I only hope the best for them. They've come a long way since the days of all their players getting arrested or busted for possession.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Reaf my post. Its referring to ppl saying to trade deng. Idc how thibs uses lineups and I agree butler should get more minutes but as backup to deng and not replacing deng
    I've seen people even say he can play minutes at the 2 as far fetched as that may seem. I know he has the quickness to gaurd some 2's but offensively he needs to improve his spacing and develop a more consistent 3 for me to even believe he could handle some minutes at the 2. Thoughts?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast