Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Well that's not fair lol..

In all seriousness this O Line must be stronger and and have more depth.. Eli needs time, we all know this and the O Line has to be the priority..
    Only got sacked 19 times, which is pretty damn good and a combo of the oline and Eli being smart. No doubt they need an upgrade at RT and some depth, but I'm not expecting much from this F.O. Maybe if some value falls to them in the draft, but thats about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Only got sacked 19 times, which is pretty damn good and a combo of the oline and Eli being smart. No doubt they need an upgrade at RT and some depth, but I'm not expecting much from this F.O. Maybe if some value falls to them in the draft, but thats about it.
    It's no coincidence that when Locklear went down our passing game went down hill. As long as we keep Beatty and upgrade at RT I'll be happy and obviously some depth as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Uhm the skins if rg3 stats healthy bc the rams may need a QB lol .. Besides that yes it's nice to have multiple early picks for multiple years like the pats did..
    RGIII isn't healthy and the Rams QB is better than fine. Just wait as they continue to stockpile talent while the Skins go down their typical road of few picks and no depth. They're a one year wonder.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Jets are open to trading revis. In my honest opinion, I'd go for him, see what the Jets want. He's a complete game changer that can win games on his own. He would be the missing piece to make the Giants a powehouse defensive unit again so we don't have bums like pierre garcon and torry smith torching us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    Jets are open to trading revis. In my honest opinion, I'd go for him, see what the Jets want. He's a complete game changer that can win games on his own. He would be the missing piece to make the Giants a powehouse defensive unit again so we don't have bums like pierre garcon and torry smith torching us.
    Smh no cap room and hes coming off a MAJOR injury ...btw garcon n Smith being bums is hilarious

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    Smh no cap room and hes coming off a MAJOR injury ...btw garcon n Smith being bums is hilarious
    Agreed , if we could swap out contracts like tuck or something maybe we could get revis but revis Webster prince Hosley .,.i love depth but no need for that and we can't cut Webster ..

Also smith and garçon aren't randy moss when he was not on the raiders or retired so they must be bums lol those dudes are beasts and smith can also run block pretty damn well I wish we had him over Cruz sometimes (I know blasphemy)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    Jets are open to trading revis. In my honest opinion, I'd go for him, see what the Jets want. He's a complete game changer that can win games on his own. .

Guarantee his health along with finding ways to resign Cruz, Nicks and JPP.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Revis will be seeking a HUGE contract. The reason why the Jets are looking to trade him (despite him being their best player) is because they can't tag him, he is coming off an injury, and wants to be paid as the #1 CB in the NFL. While his talent would be welcomed, would you really want to give up multiple draft picks and a mind boggling contract (when we already have cap issues). We can dream, but it won't happen.

Goodbye old friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pelfry34 View Post
    Revis will be seeking a HUGE contract. The reason why the Jets are looking to trade him (despite him being their best player) is because they can't tag him, he is coming off an injury, and wants to be paid as the #1 CB in the NFL. While his talent would be welcomed, would you really want to give up multiple draft picks and a mind boggling contract (when we already have cap issues). We can dream, but it won't happen.
    THIS^

I'd only do it if we can Match contract relief threw the trade and keep most picks (revis is hurt and the jets can't resign him, you don't give up a first for that) . I don't see it happening

vCash
    Not happening.. The end

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Not happening.. The end
    Agreed.

Anyway I do feel De , CB and Oline depth/youth is our top needs along with maybe Safeties and of course Lbs.

vCash
    We're projected to be millions over the cap and we want to orchestrate a trade for arguably the best CB of all time.

People gotta give up on the big signings or big trades idea.

Take a look at our highly skilled and highly paid players: Eli, Bradshaw, soon to be high paid Nicks, JPP and Cruz; Tuck, Osi, Webster, Kiwanuka....

Home. Grown. Talent. The only times they have spent money recently are on desperate needs. We had NO SAFETY help after 09 and they had to make the Rolle move. Canty and Boley were severe weak spots as well.
    O'hara retired and they didn't go big, but they went best available with Baas.

Those are the rare moves they make. What desperate area of need do we have now? Not that they have the money to spend, but if they did, where? You think they won't ride out Web, Prince and Hosley at CB with T2 coming back? Of course they will. Think they don't love the young LB talent they already have? Would be great to sign a big time LB, but they don't have money and what little they have wouldn't upgrade the position greatly.

Need stronger DT play? Sure, but Canty, Joseph, Austin, Kuhn....can't do much spending there.

Unless they cut some big players and find a way out of the money (doubtful), you're gonna see the same product on the field next year with a few rookies and cheap vets added in....just like last year.

Again, they don't need bodies either; they just need a kick in the *** and the ability to play every game the way they played SF and GB this year.

vCash
    Let me add something, we are 2nd to last team the Jets would trade him to.. Obviously patriots are last..

Therefore we would have to pay more..

vCash
    i like the idea of trading players with cap spaces like AB, and Kiwi, but those will be more of a value as part of the team than part of a potential trade IMO
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    i like the idea of trading players with cap spaces like AB, and Kiwi, but those will be more of a value as part of the team than part of a potential trade IMO
    More of what I want , value (picks) and cap relief ect ect .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast