Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    When did Sanchez CARRY the Jets with his arm?

Sanchez's 1st 2 years here the Jets won with a very good running game and an ELITE defense, never did sanchez have to carry the team.

However when Sanchez was asked to carry the team the Jets have tanked.

Speaking of Garcia, he proved he could play well before he was with Philly as well.

Try coming up with someone that didn't show more than QBing skills than Sanchez before Weg, then talk to me.
    Jeez who was his QB coach before he came to the eagles? Oh wait it was marty morningweg!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan10 View Post
    Jeez who was his QB coach before he came to the eagles? Oh wait it was marty morningweg!!!
    And did Weg call the plays as his QB coach?

Oh wait, he didn't!!!

vCash
    And did Weg call the plays as his QB coach?

Oh wait, he didn't!!!
    he was QB coach/OC

vCash
    so yea i think he did

vCash
    How easy you forget all the comeback wins he has where he put the game on his shoulder and won it. Colts in the playoffs drove the field to set up the winning FG. The Denver comeback, the Houston comeback, the detroit comeback, the browns ok ok ok ill just stop your right he is a talentless hack with no sign of hope with the right coaching.
    The Colts game huh?

You mean the Colts game where Antonio Cromartie had the huge return that nearly put the Jetse in FG range by himself, that Colts game?

Or the one where after Shonn Greene got injured, and the Jets D lost key pieces at the end of the 2nd Qtr/early 3rd, and the Jets needed Sanchez to step up, and he couldn't.

You mention all those comebacks like I'm supposed to be impressed by them, should I mention all the games he cost the Jets, and see which list is bigger?

I didn't think so.

As far as Sanchez being a talentless hack with no sign of hope, your words, not mine.

vCash
    just drop it your a hater it's ok

vCash
    and you will hate the next one and the one as well

vCash
    You believe in Sanchez, fine.

Been there, done that, ready to move on from him.

vCash
    just drop it your a hater it's ok
    A hater? Nah, a realist that sees Sanchez for what he is, not the answer.

But you go ahead and continue to idolize Sanchez all you what, hopefully you can idolize him on another team.

vCash
    You believe in Sanchez, fine.

Been there, done that, ready to move on from him.
    I'm with you he had his fare shot. He looked like he was gonna be special, then started to regress. We gave him another shot and he got worse then he got benched and then got another start and sealed his fate. His time as a Jet is over everyone involved The Jets, Sanchez, and the fans need to move on and make the best of what comes next.

vCash
    A hater? Nah, a realist that sees Sanchez for what he is, not the answer.

But you go ahead and continue to idolize Sanchez all you what, hopefully you can idolize him on another team.
    I guess you don't read my posts. Keep hating I hope we do trade Sanchez so you can spread the hate to our next QB.

Ill even bet you cheered for GMac then said he sucked after he took 11 sacks and picks oh wait ill bet you blamed the oline and the wr's which were the same ones Mark was behind the whole season.

but im done your a hater and there is no talking sense you are blinded by your hate.

vCash
    I guess you don't read my posts. Keep hating I hope we do trade Sanchez so you can spread the hate to our next QB.

Ill even bet you cheered for GMac then said he sucked after he took 11 sacks and picks oh wait ill bet you blamed the oline and the wr's which were the same ones Mark was behind the whole season.

but im done your a hater and there is no talking sense you are blinded by your hate.
    Yeah I'm a hater of getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Good luck with it Sanchez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    I'm with you he had his fare shot. He looked like he was gonna be special, then started to regress. We gave him another shot and he got worse then he got benched and then got another start and sealed his fate. His time as a Jet is over everyone involved The Jets, Sanchez, and the fans need to move on and make the best of what comes next.
    That's all I'm trying to say, the team, the fans, the organization needs someone new to rally around.

Sanchez was treated like the golden boy from the moment he was drafted, and 4 years later there hasn't been the level of progression you would anticipate seeing from someone you believe to be your franchise QB.

Maybe some haven't seen enough of him yet and would prefer him to start, but I'm good on him, and ready for the Jets to take the next steps in looking for the answer at QB.

vCash

Coach Higgins

Kevin Higgins is a tremendous man, coach and football mind. I had the privlidge of coaching with him in 1979-1980, he coached high school football in New Jersey at Emerson HS and North Warren Reg.HS then went on to Gettesburg College and The University of Richmond then at Lehigh his team went undefeated in conference play three different years. He coached with the Lions before going on to the Citadel. His opinion I would highly TRUST!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POLOGREEN View Post
    Kevin Higgins is a tremendous man, coach and football mind. I had the privlidge of coaching with him in 1979-1980, he coached high school football in New Jersey at Emerson HS and North Warren Reg.HS then went on to Gettesburg College and The University of Richmond then at Lehigh his team went undefeated in conference play three different years. He coached with the Lions before going on to the Citadel. His opinion I would highly TRUST!
    A little off topic, but cool story.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast