Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Game 41: Bucks at Cavs 6:30PM CST Fri.

VS

Friday, January 25, 2013

7:30 PM ET - Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH

vCash
    i already made a cavs one figured id give u a break and was going to pm u n see if u wanted to rotate every week or something so you dont have to worry about a GT every game

vCash
    Sorry man didn't even notice it till this morning. Yesterday I had so many things to post. Had the Allen and Bogut stuff and the Gasol trade idea then the value of the Bucks. Besides listening to WSSP 1250 and Sparky. Plus the new forum layout isn't easy on the eyes. Old forum use to have topic "bold" if I didn't read them so they stood out. Now all topics looks the same to me. Cause they all appear bold. I guess if anyone wants to make a game thread fine. Make sure you give it the game number and day and central time. I get my team graphics from nba.com then go to bucks page then right click on icon then cut and paste the link of the graphics then come back here and center page then picture then do the VS then cut and past next team icon then cut and paste times and where the game is at and have that centered. Then I put the red exclamation point icon on thread. Make game day threads stand out.

vCash
    I think this is a pretty important game for the Bucks. Could get something really good rolling right here.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Sorry man didn't even notice it till this morning. Yesterday I had so many things to post. Had the Allen and Bogut stuff and the Gasol trade idea then the value of the Bucks. Besides listening to WSSP 1250 and Sparky. Plus the new forum layout isn't easy on the eyes. Old forum use to have topic "bold" if I didn't read them so they stood out. Now all topics looks the same to me. Cause they all appear bold. I guess if anyone wants to make a game thread fine. Make sure you give it the game number and day and central time. I get my team graphics from nba.com then go to bucks page then right click on icon then cut and paste the link of the graphics then come back here and center page then picture then do the VS then cut and past next team icon then cut and paste times and where the game is at and have that centered. Then I put the red exclamation point icon on thread. Make game day threads stand out.
    alright i just used an image from another site that another poster told me to use but i could use nba.com's also but thanks for the tips and ill pm you sometime soon and we could maybe make a schedule so you dont always have to worry about the GT's because i see you post almost every article on this forum and i respect and like that you do that so i figured id help ya out so you dont have to do so much but figure either i can start making them all or we could work out a rotation!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    alright i just used an image from another site that another poster told me to use but i could use nba.com's also but thanks for the tips and ill pm you sometime soon and we could maybe make a schedule so you dont always have to worry about the GT's because i see you post almost every article on this forum and i respect and like that you do that so i figured id help ya out so you dont have to do so much but figure either i can start making them all or we could work out a rotation!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I think this is a pretty important game for the Bucks. Could get something really good rolling right here.
    i agree with that i think we should win this one and could possibly beat GS sat. but they've played well this season making this game even that much more important! I think with AV out for the cavs it comes down to the gaurds matching what the cavs guards do and our front court and bench winning it for us! I know larry's offensive game hasnt came around yet but i think he could have a big night vs zeller and ersan hopefully keeps it rolling against thompson!

vCash
    With Jennings All Star snubbed. I hope he scores 50 on Irving.

vCash
    Jennings was not snubbed. Anyone who actually thinks that is a complete homer.

Pathetic defensive performance in the second half.

vCash
    Jennings with 14 and 12. You must not be watching the same game Thornga2.

I played basketball my entire life, never great, more of a hustle player. Most of the time I was defending one of the better if not the best offensive player on our opponents team.

If I learned one thing from this, it is that you are only as good of a defender as your teammates around you allow you to be.

What i mean by this is I watched at the very least last night 4 times Brandon Jennings get screened by not one but 2 defenders in one possession, and do you know how many times his teammate called out these screens? NOT ONCE out of those four screens.

Want to know how I know this??? I watch the games with my volume on level 53...It drives my fiance INSANE.

But thats how I know. I realize its a very small sample size but you cannot tell me if it happened these four times tat it doesn't happen throughout a game.

I've noticed that with Sanders yet as well. He totally leaves the guard out to dry when getting screened, like he doesn't even give a hint that a screen is coming.

vCash
    And yes Brandon Jennings was snubbed. No reason Jrue Holliday should be an all star and not Jennings. Jennings CRUSHED him in head to head match ups and the 76ers don't even have a good record right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Jennings with 14 and 12. You must not be watching the same game Thornga2.

I played basketball my entire life, never great, more of a hustle player. Most of the time I was defending one of the better if not the best offensive player on our opponents team.

If I learned one thing from this, it is that you are only as good of a defender as your teammates around you allow you to be.

What i mean by this is I watched at the very least last night 4 times Brandon Jennings get screened by not one but 2 defenders in one possession, and do you know how many times his teammate called out these screens? NOT ONCE out of those four screens.

Want to know how I know this??? I watch the games with my volume on level 53...It drives my fiance INSANE.

But thats how I know. I realize its a very small sample size but you cannot tell me if it happened these four times tat it doesn't happen throughout a game.

I've noticed that with Sanders yet as well. He totally leaves the guard out to dry when getting screened, like he doesn't even give a hint that a screen is coming.
    Umm, he shot 26% from the field to get his 14 points, and had a bunch of turnovers. That is before he fouled out of the game. Haha you crack me up. And jrue holiday is averaging more points and assists, betters assist/to ratio, better shooting percentage, better defender.

vCash
    Holiday on another losing team. Also Irving missed 10 games with injury so his averages are buffed. Dump Ellis I bet Jennings scoring 25 easy. Heck Shareef Abdur-Rahim pat his stats with the Grizzlies back in the day. Once he was dealt. His points dropped like a ton of bricks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    Umm, he shot 26% from the field to get his 14 points, and had a bunch of turnovers. That is before he fouled out of the game. Haha you crack me up. And jrue holiday is averaging more points and assists, betters assist/to ratio, better shooting percentage, better defender.
    Yep and thats because like I've said before Ellis like to dominate the ball early in the game, that takes Jennings completely out of rhythm.

And a bunch of to's!?? Talk about cracking up, HE HAD 3 ALL GAME. On the flip side Illy had 5, 3 of them fumbled passes from Jennings, which would have bumped him up to 15 assists on the game.

Now I know you don't know what you're talking about because Jrue Holiday might be the worst defensive pg in the league. At least Jennings can play the passing lanes. Were you sleeping during their two match-ups this year? Yah watch them and then talk. Holiday go abused both games.

vCash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast