Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Jamarcus Russell win 2013 Comeback Player of the Year?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 31.25%
  • **** no

33 68.75%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yes, this is epic. I was seriously thinking about this today and I am so pumped to hear this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Looks like when you create a madden player and put his height and weight up to 99 lmao!

vCash
    At 305lbs, it might be easier for him to gain a few pounds and play guard than lose 50lbs and learn how to play QB.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    when i saw this mentioned yesterday i was wondering if he intended to try out at a different position.i suppose there is always room for back up qbs if he is in shape.the bench would be an easy place to revert right back to 300 pounds though.

vCash
    dont call it a comeback because theres no chance he makes it back
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    were these post worthy?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    @Jeff_Ireland:
    If I were able to get a former #1 overall draft pick QB I should do it right? A once in a lifetime talent.
    If anyone can do it, ol' Jeffy boy can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    He'd need to go to a team with some serious structure and a coach who sets a hard tone of discipline. Too bad there's no NFL city that doesn't have a McDonald's or he'd have a better shot
    being serious for one sec: I was surprised the Pats didn't get him to be 3rd string and maybe build him up to trade him later for some value. More often than not, the Pats do well with cast-offs they sign (not Haynesworth though). Undeniably, Russell had talent, he's just short-sighted, lazy, and no desire for greatness.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IrightI View Post
    LOL I can hear it now. If we can't get Geno we gotta sign Jamarcus, Chip needs a running QB.
    your username > Jamarcus Russell
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Good luck.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    loooool
    LOL!!!

6-members think it is possible, let alone will happen, for him to become The NFL's '2014 Comeback Player!! LOL!!!
    Are they smoking some Mary Jane??
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Jamarcus had the talent..

he just didnt have the desire, heart, commitment, competitiveness, drive, love, will, desire, discipline, intelligence, responsibility, perseverance, etc....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Jamarcus had the talent..

he just didnt have the desire, heart, commitment, competitiveness, drive, love, will, desire, discipline, intelligence, responsibility, perseverance, etc....
    I could not agree more, and I would have to add he was too slow and not quick enough, probably because of his weight. All you mentioned he did not have are talents in themselves! Those that think not are just kidding themselves and not noticing all the super athletic and ideal sized NCAA Players that either was never on any NFL rosters or was cut out the NFL, early on in their careers.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Purple Drank
    Future Ace

vCash
    So in other words...he's broke!

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast