Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Jamarcus Russell win 2013 Comeback Player of the Year?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 31.25%
  • **** no

33 68.75%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    So in other words...he's broke!
    BINGO!

Cool PIC, Need one for The MHs & The MDS.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4730--nfl.html

On a serious note, look at the team of guys he has helping him out. Damn talk about surrounding yourself with success.

I've seen crazier **** happen.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4730--nfl.html

On a serious note, look at the team of guys he has helping him out. Damn talk about surrounding yourself with success.

I've seen crazier **** happen.
    WOW, I wonder why?? Why no not currently working coaches (that do or did it for a living)?? Interesting

You have stack him with greatest help for what is in his mind; but it will all be up to him. And I cannot see him making it back to what The NFL requires.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-23-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    loooool
    Does The ORs still own his rights?

If he does make it to NFL Quality QB, or whatever position he might switch to, then can he choose his NFL Franchise??
    If so, boy are The ORs looking like crap.

Va Beach by way of NJ by way of Staten Island
    vCash
    savior of the 2013 NY Jets lol
    WWW.INDUCTDONNIE.COM
    Click here show your support for Donnie Baseball

c'mon son!

vCash
    "Yeah, I dropped down to the average QB size of 308, so I'm ready to reclaim GOAT status." - J-Mark logic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Purple Drank
    His name has too much baggage associated with it. He should change it to get a new start. I suggest Purple Drank as a possible choice.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    How could he make a cameo at the combine?...
    Jerry Maguire
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    lets speculate where he goes. who needs a lineman?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Didn't Ryan Leaf also attempt a comeback?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    At 305lbs, it might be easier for him to gain a few pounds and play guard than lose 50lbs and learn how to play QB.
    I see what you did there...

vCash
    Honestly he should try to be a FB. He's fat enough to get in the way of defenders, but he's also fast enough to do catches in the flats. It'd be a lot easier than getting down to 260ish, plus it wouldn't have the pressure QB has.

vCash
    I could see him running the Wildfat for someone...
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I like this move. If he has seriously matured then he could still be a great player in the NFL. He always had the physical tools but lacked the discipline and mental aspect. Plus he is taking this comeback seriously with all the help he is getting to improve all aspects of his game. I don't know if he'll be back adn starting in 2013, but I'd say 2014 is a real possibility. I hope he makes and gets a shot if he has truly reformed.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    He has the arm, I just don't think he has the brains for the position.

But everyone deserves second chances in life.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2014
    16 carries, 78 yards, 1 TD
    5 receptions, 50 yards

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast