Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 111
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,491
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think Brodie was being rude about it just pointing it out i could be wrong though.

    I was fooled by it at first i thought you were talking about how great of a draft it was going to be and who we could draft with Felix compensation picks lol then i saw you post FA names and figured it out.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    8,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I don't think Brodie was being rude about it just pointing it out i could be wrong though.

    I was fooled by it at first i thought you were talking about how great of a draft it was going to be and who we could draft with Felix compensation picks lol then i saw you post FA names and figured it out.
    lol that's all right, no it will just be a boner inducing free agent class, that's why i want to see felix hit free agency along with kershaw(my guy) and verlander etc. they can all resign with their teams(kershaw especially!)

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    ^That.

    Good job of not nitpicking and pointing out unnecessary stuff Brodie.
    Your sarcasm there just did exactly what you're pointing out to Brodie... and exactly what everyone has been getting on you about, which is the core of this whole problem. You do it, we see it, you don't see what we point out, then you start *****ing and moaning. Its ok to be doing it, just stop pretending you don't. Or find a way to actually stop doing it if you don't want to be accused of it. Or be like everyone else and just stop giving a ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    yeah i was really surprised at the confusion over it.
    There was no real confusion. I mean maybe the first couple sentences some of us were confused, but it was easy to figure out. The following posts were not really from confusion though, it was blatant sarcasm, which might be confusing to some.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    lol that's all right, no it will just be a boner inducing free agent class, that's why i want to see felix hit free agency along with kershaw(my guy) and verlander etc. they can all resign with their teams(kershaw especially!)
    And that is one of the most inane things I've heard in a while... you just want an awesome FA class? Really? Seriously, GTFO... that's the worst reasoning, on a Mriners board, to say Felix should not be pursued hard for a new contract.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    11,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    Your sarcasm there just did exactly what you're pointing out to Brodie... and exactly what everyone has been getting on you about, which is the core of this whole problem. You do it, we see it, you don't see what we point out, then you start *****ing and moaning. Its ok to be doing it, just stop pretending you don't. Or find a way to actually stop doing it if you don't want to be accused of it. Or be like everyone else and just stop giving a ****.
    He just did exactly what he told me not to! Jesus christ.

    Then you say that I dont see it or act like I dont, and you are doing exactly that by ignoring what Brodie did. Absolutely hypocritical.

    Apparantly it isnt OK to do it, cause I get **** for it while everyone else does it all the time and no one gives a ****.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    He just did exactly what he told me not to! Jesus christ.

    Then you say that I dont see it or act like I dont, and you are doing exactly that by ignoring what Brodie did. Absolutely hypocritical.

    Apparantly it isnt OK to do it, cause I get **** for it while everyone else does it all the time and no one gives a ****.
    And what I pointed out, that was you doing (again) what he had just pointed out. The difference with me is that I don't give a ****... there's nothing you or anyone on here could say to make me flinch an inch. Dude, I mean I was just talking about watching horse-f***ing-woman porn... talk about opening a door for people to say **** about me. But do I care? No, say all you want. Berate me, belittle me, call me names, tell me I'm stupid... I don't care, and I'm certainly not gonna PMS about it all. If I cared I wouldn't open a door like that.... hell, I invite you to talk smack, call me names, whatever... I think its fun... maybe you might actually get me to laugh out loud a little bit.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 01-23-2013 at 08:12 PM.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    11,604
    vCash
    1500
    Ive said before its not name calling. Its the constant attacks on what I say, no matter what it is. Im being singled out

    You guys call me Jen all the time, and I dont care. Thats not the problems
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,244
    vCash
    1500
    tl:dr Pedro

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    tl:dr Pedro
    This makes me laugh every time cause I feel the same way.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    tl:dr Pedro
    Its ok Ian, I love you anyway.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    He just did exactly what he told me not to! Jesus christ.

    Then you say that I dont see it or act like I dont, and you are doing exactly that by ignoring what Brodie did. Absolutely hypocritical.

    Apparantly it isnt OK to do it, cause I get **** for it while everyone else does it all the time and no one gives a ****.
    You're nothing if not predictable. More defensive than one of my kids when they're in trouble.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    11,604
    vCash
    1500
    Cause I have to constantly defend myself.

    How can someone complain about me reacting, when they knowingly do things to make me react? If you don't want me to react, don't go out of your way to make it happen. That means you guys are causing it on purpose, yet complaining about it.

    If you guys were getting the same crap I do, you wouldn't just sit there, as evidence by how Brodie and stuff react when I point out how hypocritical they are.

    If I point something out, I get **** for it. Then Brodie does the same damn thing and no one says anything.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    8,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    And that is one of the most inane things I've heard in a while... you just want an awesome FA class? Really? Seriously, GTFO... that's the worst reasoning, on a Mriners board, to say Felix should not be pursued hard for a new contract.
    AH no i never said the mariners shouldn't pursue him, lol i just said i hope he waits until he hits free agency to sign with Seattle or anyone else, the other reason is because if he hits free agency the mariners will have to spend a lot more money to retain him, which hurts their flexibility in the future, helping the angels.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Cause I have to constantly defend myself.

    How can someone complain about me reacting, when they knowingly do things to make me react? If you don't want me to react, don't go out of your way to make it happen. That means you guys are causing it on purpose, yet complaining about it.

    If you guys were getting the same crap I do, you wouldn't just sit there, as evidence by how Brodie and stuff react when I point out how hypocritical they are.

    If I point something out, I get **** for it. Then Brodie does the same damn thing and no one says anything.
    jej, I get it and I was just jerkin your chain a bit. To your credit you responded without getting too defensive. As someone who's probably old enough to be your dad..one little bit of advice....chill, laugh it off, it's just PSD. You're a knowledgeable enough fan that you can argue your point without all the animosity. Oh...and Brodie is god of all thinfs PSD...he's above the law.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    468
    vCash
    1500
    OK...talking baseball and not Dr. Phil, we need to resign Felix as soon as we can. Don't wait around, get it done now.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,244
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bling24 View Post
    OK...talking baseball and not Dr. Phil, we need to resign Felix as soon as we can. Don't wait around, get it done now.
    How would you rate the offseason with a Felix extension?

    I'd probably say C without extension. B- with extension.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •