Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: \/\/ )-( 0 \/\/ [] /V $ ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulls

2 22.22%
  • Pistons

4 44.44%
  • Ronald "Flip" Murray

6 66.67%
  • Walter Herman

3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    the chicago commentators are much more informed about our team than our own, they were talkin abut how dumb it is to have maxill out there instead of CV.

vCash
    Yeah but as usual tay looks him off...
    Quote Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
    i think knight shouuld get the last shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    You shut up, you shut up NOW!

Fine Hawk Harrelson is bett..... oh god I can't finish that.

vCash
    Well knight played a great game 13pts 7assist 1blk 2rebs. But the best thing was his spectacular defense held hinrich to ZERO points. And after nate rob torched bynum for 11 straight points frank subbed in knight and he didn't score again.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 01-23-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: please stop trying to bait

vCash
    Whats insane is, I don't think Knight allowed a single point on who ever he was guarding.

vCash
    Right..... now who does that if they are a terrible defender??? PATIENCE IS THE KEY & NOT ALL PLAYERS COME IN THE NBA & DOMINATE. But some people seems to want him to just be so great out the gate but i'm happy with his progression esp playing with the starters we have max & tay.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Whats insane is, I don't think Knight allowed a single point on who ever he was guarding.

vCash
    Lionsfan, please tell me why the ***** I always get banned for stupid **** and mike gets nothing? How many times did he mention my name solely to bait me? really?

vCash
    Stuckey goes 4-13 in the 2nd half, are you ***** kidding me??? Look at our record with stuckey and look at it w/o him! He messes up everyones game! Look how Crap CV daye and bynum are playing ever since stuckey came in.

Honestly, what, does stuckey this hes the superstar of this team to take that many shots in the 2nd half? Un real. Its cause of this clown we lose leads, big leads!

vCash
    And really Knights defense? How many ***** times did Hinrich and RObinson blow past him? Hinrich was just missing shots wtf do you guys watch?

And o my goodness monroe. He misses easy layups cause his game is ONLY layups! Wtf, expand your game! Learn the jump shot! play defense!

vCash
    man now you are snitch to...lol i was baiting you said knight didn't have any defense but clearly u were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Lionsfan, please tell me why the ***** I always get banned for stupid **** and mike gets nothing? How many times did he mention my name solely to bait me? really?

vCash
    lmao....your boy bynum cost us the game he scored 11 straight points on him. Then frank put knight on him & he didn't score again...dude watch the game
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Stuckey goes 4-13 in the 2nd half, are you ***** kidding me??? Look at our record with stuckey and look at it w/o him! He messes up everyones game! Look how Crap CV daye and bynum are playing ever since stuckey came in.

Honestly, what, does stuckey this hes the superstar of this team to take that many shots in the 2nd half? Un real. Its cause of this clown we lose leads, big leads!

vCash
    i swear, i feel like im getting dumber everytime i read this dudes posts

Ya we'll just avoid the fact that everyone was blowing past knight and giving them easy passes to an open big

We'll avoid the fact that knight got his ankles torn apart by robinson in the 4th

ya, he is the next ben wallace cause he apparently made hinrich miss 5 shots, Just listen to yourself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    man now you are snitch to...lol i was baiting you said knight didn't have any defense but clearly u were wrong.
    Dual confession!

vCash
    I see people didn't listen to the stop fighting so, ban time.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314