Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jay Ratliff charged with DWI

Really?

Source: Espn

vCash
    See ya later Jay Ratliff, was really looking forward to see him in the 4-3 too
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    I was too. Some things aren't meant to be

vCash
    unbelievable scum bag move!! direct slap in the face to every one of his teammates coaches and owner not to mention his teammate whose life was taken barley over a month ago cuz of drunk driving. I'm disgusted by this I hope he never puts on a Cowboys uniform again.

vCash
    What an idiot!!!!... how can you do something so dumb after the Jerry Brown incident unbelievable...id be shocked if he wasnt realeased

vCash
    There was a time when an incident like this meant Dallas would try to sign you now it means your prolly getting cut.

vCash
    Dushbag!!

vCash
    He clearly doesn't wanna play for tha Boys anymore. I wonder if it has anything to do with the ongoing cycle of repeats every year...

vCash
    Is it his first offense? If so maybe a one game suspension. He made a mistake, one a vet shouldn't, but hey we all make mistakes and we don't know how intoxicated he was. IMO, it is very dumb in his part, but **** happens and if it is his first offense he will likely get a fine and a one game suspension which isn't too big of a deal.

vCash
    but it is kinda a big deal based on the Brown death....there is no excuse for this...call a cab....I will wait to see the official information before I say anything further...there is too much BS out there to blindly trust everything that you read....

vCash
    This is pretty sad, it's like everyone is pointing out, you would think this teams awareness would be up after the last incident took the life of J Brown. What really upets me is that the nfl has a program in place, where if anyone needs a ride, there's one just a phone call away. I guess it's too much to ask.

vCash
    How many other players get charged with DWI in the NFl? I'm tired of yall in here always wanting to cut players on the team. Its just damn stupid, who are you nobody's to want somebody fired from their job. If you got a DWI at your Wal-mart job should you be fired on the spot? We lose him it doesn't help this team at all only hurts the team. First yall want Dez Bryant off the team and now Ratliff, the teams that made us great were full of thugs. Maybe fans like yall are the reason we suck every season, because you want JJ to bring in a bunch of vaginas.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    /\
    l
    l
    well if that wasn't the most educated, non biased, immoral post i've read in a long time i don't know what is. Society should be proud.

Let's embrace the pot smoking, drunk driving, criminals because that would make a household, business, and society that much better.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    /\
    l
    l
    well if that wasn't the most educated, non biased, immoral post i've read in a long time i don't know what is. Society should be proud.

Let's embrace the pot smoking, drunk driving, criminals because that would make a household, business, and society that much better.
    I don't think smoking pot makes you a criminal or getting a DWI if you don't land in prison. A criminal is someone who is a convict and not someone who smokes weed. Your so called "criminals" made the Cowboys business better because they won 3 super bowls. Under J the team was not founded on the vaginas yall praise in here. If you can't control your household thats your problem because a football player has nothing to do with your household. Maybe you should be a man and fix that problem in your house and not depend on somebody who doesn't know you or your family to raise your household. I don't know about you but the society i live in is not ran by football players or live life according to them.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Mistakes do happen and people do deserve second chances but he should've learned from the Jerry Brown incident. Also the NFL has a car service you can call anytime from anywhere to set up rides. There was a possibility he was gonna get cut anyway based on age and salary. I like him and wish him well but this was an idiotic move.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast