Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lightbulb 2013 Brewers Forum

Hey guys (and gals, if there are any here),

Just wanted to see what we could do differently to improve activity in the forum.

I've always been happy with the posters here and very rarely do we have totally stupid ideas come up and I give you all props for that.

I've been discouraged the last couple years of the lack of growth in the forum. I know the team and expectations weren't very good last year heading into it but it turned out well.

Don't be afraid to post in game threads. I would like to get away from doing monthly threads that turn into half the season for game discussion because it's discouraging when there's little activity.

If you have any concerns or suggestions to increase activity I'd love to hear it. Invite some of your friends to sign up. Any reasonable recruiting is encouraged, just don't spam other places.

Here's to a great 2013 Brewers season & forum.

Thanks,
    behnke2017
    Brewers TM

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    I don't know what's worse, a monthly game thread or series threads clogging up the forum with 10 posts a piece.

vCash
    They both suck and I'd love to see better activity in here.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Love the enthusiasm and I'll do my best to post more. I usually check in every day or two to see how the regulars respond to injuries/signings. I look forward to a more active 2013!

vCash
    Personally id like to see the series threads. The monthly threads are just to much for me. Thats just me though.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    I always start it out with series threads but if the activity level isn't going to be there it doesn't warrant anything more than a monthly thread. It's up to you guys to keep it active enough to avoid that because if I'm watching the game I'll always be around to post. I'm not gonna sit here and talk to myself. It takes some time to put together a nice looking thread starter so for 5-10 posts a series, it's not worth the time.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Last year I mostly posted on Twitter during that game because there so many Brewers fans/bloggers to interact with.

I'm all for posting in series threads, but like behnke said, I don't want to post to myself. There are some quality posters in here so it would be nice to be able to have some conversation here.