Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Really Wish we would have landed Shea Weber just was not to be. They terrible on both ends of the ice both offensively and defensively, and in goal. Hopefully they land a guy like Corey Perry this off season they have zero offensive punch besides Giroux.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy553 View Post
    Really Wish we would have landed Shea Weber just was not to be. They terrible on both ends of the ice both offensively and defensively, and in goal. Hopefully they land a guy like Corey Perry this off season they have zero offensive punch besides Giroux.
    AGREED!!! Wish we had Jagr right now!

vCash
    Yeah, I think Perry is an important get. We have almost no pure shooters. Hartnell and Simmonds take care of the dirty stuff. Couts and Schenn are more hard working offensive players, less shooter/creaters. Giroux falls more in the creative than the finisher categories.

Not saying he's a must, but we need a shooter on this team.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KCFlyers View Post
    AGREED!!! Wish we had Jagr right now!
    I don't think 40+ year old Jagr solves this issue.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Just like the Carle being paid what he got paid is a joke....anything over 5mill was too much

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Carle's turnovers? Sure. He wasn't perfect, but as I recall, he put up an average of right around 40 points a season and could log minutes. He wasn't nearly as bad as people like you made him out to be.

JVR was good for at least a few good chances a game. And Jagr created all kinds of space for Giroux and Hartnell, not to mention was a great presence on the PP.

That's three veteran players who each logged major minutes. You don't think it has any impact?

vCash
    This better be in our favor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Just like the Carle being paid what he got paid is a joke....anything over 5mill was too much
    He's much more worthy of the $5m than Lupol.

That said, I agree, $5m is my limit with him. But this idea that we're somehow better off with out him and his "turnovers" is asinine. Matt Carle is a really good defensemen. And honestly, a lot of what we're missing right now.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Sure ill agree to not agree moving on from Carle. Lol

This game we need Shelly to be out there and be stupid....damn scratch

vCash
    I wish we'd make a play for PK Subban. He can skate, move the puck, and doesn't mind getting dirty. He's currently a RFA without a contract. Why not an offer of some kind?

Either that or let's see what we can get in the pure shooters category.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    He's much more worthy of the $5m than Lupol.

That said, I agree, $5m is my limit with him. But this idea that we're somehow better off with out him and his "turnovers" is asinine. Matt Carle is a really good defensemen. And honestly, a lot of what we're missing right now.
    So bouncing pucks and horrible bounces = our defense being bad?

Defense has been fine man. We need a POINT MAN on the power play. Carle was not that....we need offensive prowess. Carle is not that. We could "afford" his loss....we need ppl that can score right now....Matt Read scares me....we need him big

vCash
    Good job Simmonds, ****ing idiot.

Schenn comes off and gives us the best jolt of energy all game and you go and do THAT?
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Omfg.....Marty dive........FFS refs will ever learn?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    So bouncing pucks and horrible bounces = our defense being bad?

Defense has been fine man. We need a POINT MAN on the power play. Carle was not that....we need offensive prowess. Carle is not that. We could "afford" his loss....we need ppl that can score right now....Matt Read scares me....we need him big

If this is what you think Matt Carle was....there's no reason to continue on it.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    He really didnt hit him that hard. Lol please

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast