Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We need a pp goal here already. For heavens sake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    What assets do we have that we can package in a nice little bow and trade for someone...anyone? Time to start making people go away.
    Well....let's not go that far.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    What assets do we have that we can package in a nice little bow and trade for someone...anyone? Time to start making people go away.
    Really? 3 games in and we need to trade? Lol come on...

vCash
    Bryz......take notes, that's a goalie. Ad that was a save

vCash
    Two more chances for Simmonds that very easily should have landed in the net. Bury one goddamnit.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    They're having a laugh tonight. **** this.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    2 power play icings on the year hahahahah

vCash
    No, we needed to make moves this offseason. I said it from the beginning. This team is going to struggle. JVR + Jagr + Carle losses are quite a bit to take. We needed to, at the very least, bring in a bit more offensive talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    They're having a laugh tonight. **** this.
    They are playing great 5 on 5. Pp they look like trash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Two more chances for Simmonds that very easily should have landed in the net. Bury one goddamnit.
    He is having prime scoring chances that he cant bury.
    The flyers better not fall of like all the other philly teams this year

lol bryz

vCash
    No, we needed to make moves this offseason. I said it from the beginning. This team is going to struggle. JVR + Jagr + Carle losses are quite a bit to take. We needed to, at the very least, bring in a bit more offensive talent.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yeah. Carles turnovers are killing us. And JVR would be injured already if he were a Flyer. Jagr is your only case

vCash
    Talents there....it just needs to start coming out. Couts and Schenn should produce offensively, but it's going to take time.

They tried to add offense. Outside of Parise there just wasn't a lot. It's whatever at this point. Hell, guys like Lupol, Joffrey ****ing Lupol, are making $5m a season. I'd rather not play that game.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude28Giroux View Post
    He is having prime scoring chances that he cant bury.
    The flyers better not fall of like all the other philly teams this year
    Well sadly it will be a common theme at least

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yeah. Carles turnovers are killing us. And JVR would be injured already if he were a Flyer. Jagr is your only case
    The "CARLES + TURNOVERS" thing is old.

Carle would most certainly help this offense. He's the only case. Jagr is 40 and this team produced just fine without JVR but sans Carle this defense has a MAJOR mobility issue right now.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Carle is playing great with Tampa like he did here...The loss of carle is huge and I know that is hard for the haters and under appreciators to admit. We will miss carle and his puck moving ability as a defensive guy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast