Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Flyers/Devils GameThread

Lol BOOM

My thread brings luck...we will now win.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I didnt see a thread so I just made a quick one...Damn all of you for not making a thread

vCash
    I just made one too. Dick.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    BTW I really like Scotty Laughton. He makes things happen.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I just made one too. Dick.

vCash
    Lol It seems so hard for us to score

vCash
    Carle with another assist so far tonight

I was one of the few fans you had carle

vCash
    My god why is Tye ****ing McGinn on the 2nd line of the PP. It's awful enough as it is, why add someone with zero offensive ability to it?
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Where is everyone else? Moose needs to stop acting like he has a life and get his *** online lol

vCash
    Wow Kovie. Dude must fall down every time the wind blows with legs that balance.

Also, Flyers down 2-0. This team sucks.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    I cant believe it...this is just wow honestly

vCash
    I dont know what to say about those 2 goals.

vCash
    First was a combination of terrible rebound control and terrible defensive rotating and the second a combination of stupidity on Bryz' part for continuing on with Clarkson (resulting in a lost stick) and bad luck.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    this is becoming comical now...Let go to your thread and hope it changes luck for the better xD lol

vCash
    Lol...smh. Only thing u can say about those goals. Sucks cuz were not playing as bad as it looks. First two games too

But yes Laughton looks mean. I like it. Like Luke out there too. Looking good

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast