Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    They should grab anyone.
    they tried that last year and got the one guy worse than the sanchize
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    How come when I used to suggest GB could get a 3rd for Flynn I got laughed at and now that's what every single Seahawks fan uses for a value now?

a bigger contract and getting beat out by a thrid round rookie really boosts the trade value

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Gabbert sucks more D than a Hooker On OBT dont know wat im talking about go google it

still doesnt hurt to bring Multiple QBs to get a good pass offense :|
    Yeah, right. If you can't get there with quality, use quantitiy. All these years and no one has thought to "bring multiple QBs to get a good pass offense". Why stop at four or five, bring in ten and your pass offense will be TWICE as good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    He didn't exactly do bad in Seattle, just got beat out by Russell Wilson.
    The guy will be 28 before the season begins. He has TWO career starts. Obviously the answer to any team's quarterback issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Yeah, right. If you can't get there with quality, use quantitiy. All these years and no one has thought to "bring multiple QBs to get a good pass offense". Why stop at four or five, bring in ten and your pass offense will be TWICE as good.
    any qb not named sanchez would be an uprade over gabbert

vCash
    How come when I used to suggest GB could get a 3rd for Flynn I got laughed at and now that's what every single Seahawks fan uses for a value now?

He has another year of experience in standing on the sidelines holding a clipboard under his belt. His value has increased.

vCash
    I'm going to say something that's going to make me puke.

Even Sanchez would be better than Gabbert, honestly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    any qb not named sanchez would be an uprade over gabbert
    Uhhh...Gabbert sucks....uhhh...uhhh....yup...Gabbert sucks....uhhhh....k....that's all I have to say....uhhhh....Gabbert sucks cause he sucks....nrk..nrk....yeah...uhhh...ok then....that's all I got....Gabbert sucks....duuuhh....gurgle...fart...wipe away snot....uuuuhhh...Gabbert sucks...he is sucky....nrk..nrk...

vCash
    I don't get it Alpha Dog.....

Matt Flynn has 2 starts, but one of those starts he did something Gabbert only could do in his wildest wet dream. Against a playoff team that year no less.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

10. 01-23-2013, 01:13 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Uhhh...Gabbert sucks....uhhh...uhhh....yup...Gabbert sucks....uhhhh....k....that's all I have to say....uhhhh....Gabbert sucks cause he sucks....nrk..nrk....yeah...uhhh...ok then....that's all I got....Gabbert sucks....duuuhh....gurgle...fart...wipe away snot....uuuuhhh...Gabbert sucks...he is sucky....nrk..nrk...
    well he does suck

vCash
    Yeah right.......they have Henne AND Gabbert. They already have two top 10 QBs.
    Bro I can definitely name 10 qbs better than them....I could probably name 32 qbs better than them.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    The Jets need a QB obviously, but I'd much rather see a Matt Moore or Jason Campbell help us transition than an untried player like Flynn.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    I am calling it now, Gabbert is going to set the league on fire next season.

He may even break the top 20 in passer rating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    The Jets need a QB obviously, but I'd much rather see a Matt Moore or Jason Campbell help us transition than an untried player like Flynn.
    Flynn is better than both combined...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I am calling it now, Gabbert is going to set the league on fire next season.

He may even break the top 20 in passer rating.
    thats the day me poop(edited for obvious) turns Purple and smells like Rainbow sherbert.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast