Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is Barnard Pollard the biggest hypocrite in the NFL?

I hate this guy with a passion I mean he's one of the dirtiest players in the NFL. He purposely tries to hurt and take out players but when someone like Tom Brady puts his leg up on Ed Reed, he's crying for a call? He's the last person who should be complaining. I'm not defending Brady but really Pollard you have no right to complain.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/b...-from-the-nfl/

No before anyone asks I did not write that.
    Last edited by BSF101; 01-23-2013 at 04:44 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    what did he do dirty?
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    what did he do dirty?
    I'm talking about over the years not this past Sunday.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    yea me too. I'm unaware of his dirty plays
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    I like how you imply that he tries to hurt players. He launches on occassion but to the same level as goldson or Chancellor. Does he have an uncanny thing going with the pats? Yes. Are you mad cause of it? Yes.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    He does mouth off and has even done this to the coaching staff during then losing streak, but let's not act like the ridley hit was his fault.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    big difference between a big man putting a hard clean hit on someone, and what Brady did.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    i watched pollard on the texans, and he gets some bad flack. when he injured welker, is was more welker not getting good grip on the texans field. he does hit hard though, so i see where youre coming from. he has been in the wrong place at the wrong time tho in some instances.

vCash
    He smacks. But he plays the game within the rules.

vCash
    He's the most destructive man in the league. The league always had that 1 guy who just smacks the living hell out of people and just ****s them up.

It's football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    I like how you imply that he tries to hurt players. He launches on occassion but to the same level as goldson or Chancellor. Does he have an uncanny thing going with the pats? Yes. Are you mad cause of it? Yes.
    I'm not mad the Patriots lost and I really didn't pay that much attention to the AFC Championship game. But for a guy like Pollard to complain about Brady trying to kick Reed is just laughable. I honestly don't understand why he hates the Pats so much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    big difference between a big man putting a hard clean hit on someone, and what Brady did.
    I'm sorry but Pollard does not play clean, he knows what he's doing and will continue to do so, until someone does it to him.

vCash
    I'm sorry but Pollard does not play clean, he knows what he's doing and will continue to do so, until someone does it to him.
    Ok. But who cares?

vCash
    I find it funny that the OP is complaining about Pollard crying for a penalty, when Brady does it all the time.

I will give Brady credit though, no crying on sunday, and he apoligized to Reed afterwards. Tom knew what he was doing
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    They were clean plays and you just said you hate him, you must be mad.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast