Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Its gonna take a lot for me to give up on this team. They always seem to turn on a switch at the end of the year...but tonight was just plain ugly.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    our best 2 defensive players got burned by kyrie and thompson, thats discouraging

vCash
    More questionable calls going down the stretch, but we put ourselves in a position to lose by sucking. Poor D and offense alike

vCash
    So the first player to go is I hope pierce because he's looked really old the past couple of games

vCash
    only their 5th win at home..yikes! I wonder what Doc is gonna say after tonight if he thought the ast game was bad.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    anybody knows where to get post game press?

vCash
    If I am Lee, Green, Sullinger, Barbosa..... I'm hoping they trade me.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Who still thinks we need a big? We outrebounded them and still lost. We need a scorer. This is one of the worst defenses in the NBA and we couldn't hit 100. We only hit 90 due to a last second 3 by Lee. Our offensive woes are killing us.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    I'm at a loss for words...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Rondo should file a police report.... Pierce stole a triple double from him with his poor shooting tonight.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Rondo should file a police report.... Pierce stole a triple double from him with his poor shooting tonight.
    lol so true
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Who still thinks we need a big? We outrebounded them and still lost. We need a scorer. This is one of the worst defenses in the NBA and we couldn't hit 100. We only hit 90 due to a last second 3 by Lee. Our offensive woes are killing us.
    I made a long post about this a while back. They do need a big post player but a second guy capable of going for 20 on any given night is probably priority #1.

HOWEVER, look at how this team is constituted and the only place to put a second 20 point scorer is in the post unless they trade one of Rondo, Bradley or KG (no trade clause duly noted).

I get that this is why some people have a bromance with Jason Terry, but they better get over it because as long as Pierce is in the game with him Terry isn't going to get the shots he needs either.

Jeff Green might actually be capable as the second scorer, but he's stuck behind.... Pierce.

vCash
    No young team is going to take Pierce in a trade.

I'm still not certain who can help us at this point, but something with Phoenix to get Gortat and Dudley might be the best scenario we could hope for.

vCash
    No young team is going to take Pierce in a trade.

I'm still not certain who can help us at this point, but something with Phoenix to get Gortat and Dudley might be the best scenario we could hope for.

vCash
    Cleveland can have whoever they want for Kyrie! Thats who DA needs to gt a hard on for!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast