Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Just watched the first 40 minutes. To any Kobe fan who thinks he is on the same level, you are insane. I have never seen anything like Jordan, including LeBron. I get caught up in my age, and the fact that I grew up with MJ, but my god, how on earth do you do some of the stuff he did? Its not possible
    This. The guy was amazing! I also had the pleasure to watch his career. I lived in Chicago and went to a few bulls games and the very first game I saw it was Bulls vs Celtics because my cousin was a huge Celtic and Larry bird fan and I remember being a 10 yr old kid and I was amazed how easy he made the game look. I never missed another game of his and even when I became a true basketball fan/junkie and started to follow the Heat in 95 I still was a fan of the greatest player ever.
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Just watched the first 40 minutes. To any Kobe fan who thinks he is on the same level, you are insane. I have never seen anything like Jordan, including LeBron. I get caught up in my age, and the fact that I grew up with MJ, but my god, how on earth do you do some of the stuff he did? Its not possible
    one of my all time favorite moves by MJ was the layup he had against the Nets. He went through 4-5 Net Players, put on 4-5 different moves IN THE AIR.

Just mind boggling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    one of my all time favorite moves by MJ was the layup he had against the Nets. He went through 4-5 Net Players, put on 4-5 different moves IN THE AIR.

Just mind boggling.
    I know

vCash
    Unbelievable hangtime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post

Just mind boggling.
    I know which one you are talking about. Floats from one side of the lane to the other, making multiple moves, sailing by multiple defenders. I have never seen anyone else that can do the things Jordan did.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    this was sick!

vCash
    Simple the GOAT. It's so amazing to relive the evolution of MJ through this video. This man is the only true master of the game.

vCash
    You all are showing more appreciation for the video than a couple of other forums I posted it on...I dont really have a favorite player, I mean Im a Pacer fan so you could say Reggie...I just appreciate great basketball and this video just shows that nobody compares, not Lebron, not Kobe, nobody...Ive never seen a collection of MJ highlights like this, actual, original broadcast? I asked the dude on youtube why he didn't make this into a DVD...

vCash
    Some of the things kids these days need to take notice in this video...

Jordan got to the rim at WILL with a defender at the rim at all time. There was no 3 seconds back then, centers camped the rim, and we're not talking centers like now a days but these were legit centers and they fouled hard.

Second, just watch Jordan's mid game....it is absolutely RIDICULOUS how incredible his mid game was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowingDro View Post
    You all are showing more appreciation for the video than a couple of other forums I posted it on...I dont really have a favorite player, I mean Im a Pacer fan so you could say Reggie...I just appreciate great basketball and this video just shows that nobody compares, not Lebron, not Kobe, nobody...Ive never seen a collection of MJ highlights like this, actual, original broadcast? I asked the dude on youtube why he didn't make this into a DVD...
    Thanks for the video man, I can seriously watch this all day long....I completely miss the 80/90 basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Probably the first time I've seen extensive college footage of Jordan. Is it just me or did he seem much more explosive with the Bulls? He just seemed to be quicker and got more air.
    It's pretty well spoken about by people familiar wih that team that he was very reigned in and controlled at NC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    It's pretty well spoken about by people familiar wih that team that he was very reigned in and controlled at NC.

As the saying goes, the only person to ever stop MJ was Dean Smith.

Jimmy

vCash
    As a die-hard Knicks fan of the 90s I can tell you that when Pacers or Heat beat us... it really hurt. When the Bulls beat us... it was inevitable. I've never experienced anything like it since. When the Bulls needed him to score... he was going to score and I knew it.

vCash
    What's amazing about him when you look back is what a complete game he had. You look at players today and everyone is limited in some aspect of the game. Lebron is the only one who even comes close to Jordan's complete skill set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    What's amazing about him when you look back is what a complete game he had. You look at players today and everyone is limited in some aspect of the game. Lebron is the only one who even comes close to Jordan's complete skill set.
    I can agree with this...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast