Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Michael Jordan: The Legend Of The Greatest - 4 HOURS!!

Hello, new to the forums. I copied and pasted my post from the insidehoops forums..Thought Id share this video over here if you haven't seen it..Every b-ball fan should see it whether you like the man or not...hope you enjoy..now to the copied and pasted part

Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see it...but this should put to rest even a whisper of who the goat is...4 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KamJ25XsgpY

Video was posted 1 week ago on youtube...4 hours of Michael Jordan, seemingly every offensive play in his career...I know its not but if seems like it..and his college career...Also passes and blocks and just a lot of ridiculous stuff....To hell with the 3 point shooters..this man may be the greatest shooter also in NBA history, watch the amount and variety of shots he hits in this thing..I thought I had seen everything Jordan there was to see..This dude must own every Jordan game every televised as most of this footage is from the original TV broadcasts....This has been downloaded and burned and played in my DVD player all week, lol...I hated Jordan, I love the Pacers..I hate the Bulls...This man is another stratosphere....

vCash
    Easily the best highlight video Ive ever seen..

vCash
    puppies grow up to be dogs

vCash
    Probably the first time I've seen extensive college footage of Jordan. Is it just me or did he seem much more explosive with the Bulls? He just seemed to be quicker and got more air.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Probably the first time I've seen extensive college footage of Jordan. Is it just me or did he seem much more explosive with the Bulls? He just seemed to be quicker and got more air.
    I only remember him(Da blueprint) as a bull

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    I think its just the more free flowing nature of the NBA...he just didnt get a chance and probably didn't want to try a lot of those moves in college...

vCash
    nice

vCash
    When's the Mike James 5 hour volume come out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    When's the Mike James 5 hour volume come out?
    Not until the white mambas the man the myth the legends 24 hour video .

vCash
    excellent find!!! Big ups!!!!!

vCash
    great video! Going to my collection if I manage to download it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics 34 View Post
    Not until the white mambas the man the myth the legends 24 hour video .
    I'd watch that twice in a row

vCash
    Jokes aside, it's a great video man

vCash
    The best player I have ever seen. He was unreal. I spent from age 11-26 in awe.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Just watched the first 40 minutes. To any Kobe fan who thinks he is on the same level, you are insane. I have never seen anything like Jordan, including LeBron. I get caught up in my age, and the fact that I grew up with MJ, but my god, how on earth do you do some of the stuff he did? Its not possible

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast