Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    You know why Shaq got the ball so much??? Because when he got it, you can almost gaurantee something good is going to happen. His teamates knew that and felt more comfortable giving him the ball. Im almost confident most of you dont watch Dwight play as much as you think. He has no control in the post. I've never seen a player get as many offeinsve fouls called on him or just get flat out stripped like he does. His teamates just have no confidence in his ablities. Thats something he needs to address. Plus they know late in games that he will get fouled and probably ****in airball the gotdamn freethrow.

vCash
    @AlexKennedyNBA
    Dwight Howard: "I’m the guy that has to dominate for us to win. We’re not going to win unless I dominate."
    Kobe eats first, bro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    @AlexKennedyNBA

Kobe eats first, bro
    lol, and as much as I hate to admit it, Kobe eating first over Dwight is probably for the best.

vCash
    Based on his size, he should be getting 15 touches a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Based on his size, he should be getting 15 touches a game.
    Really?

vCash
    I wonder if Dwight is going to show the stat sheet tonight.

vCash
    Dwight should start walking around with Kobe's stat sheets.
    They're worse looking than his.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    According to Synergy, Howard in the post is .74 pts per possession. The league average is .85 pts per possession.
    Kobe and Durant are both 1.12 pts per possession. Lopez is .96 pts per possession. Howard just suck in the post! He's so overrated it's not even funny.

According to John Ireland, Howard is getting the second most touches in the post behind Al Jefferson.
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    You know why Shaq got the ball so much??? Because when he got it, you can almost gaurantee something good is going to happen. His teamates knew that and felt more comfortable giving him the ball. Im almost confident most of you dont watch Dwight play as much as you think. He has no control in the post. I've never seen a player get as many offeinsve fouls called on him or just get flat out stripped like he does. His teamates just have no confidence in his ablities. Thats something he needs to address. Plus they know late in games that he will get fouled and probably ****in airball the gotdamn freethrow.
    According to Synergy, Howard in the post is .74 pts per possession. The league average is .85 pts per possession.
    Kobe and Durant are both 1.12 pts per possession. Lopez is .96 pts per possession. Howard just suck in the post! He's so overrated it's not even funny.

According to John Ireland, Howard is getting the second most touches in the post behind Al Jefferson.
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYERS FAN View Post

Very interesting stats and exactly what most Laker fans have been saying this season. That's not all on Dwight though as spacing is so poor, he doesn't get a lot of room.

Mike D should show Dwight this stat sheet next time he complains about touches in the post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Totally agree. Kobe said himself during his time with Shaq that when they threw the ball inside to him it was either a foul or a bucket and often times both. Watching Howard really makes me appreciate how great Shaq really was. I was fortunate to watch his whole career and to see him pushing the fast break at his size and with that agility was something to behold. Shaq will always be one of my favorite all-time players and Dwight is no where near as complete a player as Shaq was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Every big man would be frustrated with that, and this has become a season-long issue...a career long issue too. Remember him barking in the playoffs a few years ago about touches? It's not a new thing with him.

Finding ways to get Howard touches, and more importantly FGAs, was always a huge point of contention among us Magic fans. He's a great offensive player, don't get that wrong, but you can't simply feed him the ball early in the shot clock when he's in bad position and expect good results. You have to run creative offensive sets...something it seems the Lakers aren't really doing.

Hakeem used to talk about how he wanted the ball fed to early in the game 3-4 times in a row just to show defenses he was there and that he was going to be incorporated, and just to get the ball moving. I think the Lakers do need to make an effort to get Dwight going earlier on. Force the issue early on and then let the offense develop from there.

That offense is to predictable. It's not complex. The ball movement has been atrocious in games I've seen. Dwight isn't Shaq or Hakeem, but he DEFINITELY needs to be incorporated more readily.

that and Dwight had some turnovers

vCash
    The. Most. Overrated. Player. Ever.

vCash
    theres so many ppl to blame for the laker's season so far. dwight, dantoni, the GM for hiring dantoni... but as a Magic fan, all I have to say is, Thanks LA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    Totally agree. Kobe said himself during his time with Shaq that when they threw the ball inside to him it was either a foul or a bucket and often times both. Watching Howard really makes me appreciate how great Shaq really was. I was fortunate to watch his whole career and to see him pushing the fast break at his size and with that agility was something to behold. Shaq will always be one of my favorite all-time players and Dwight is no where near as complete a player as Shaq was.
    Dwight is so far below the Shaq's of NBa history that the comparison itself is insulting.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast