Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    I also think D'Antoni wasn't the right choice for job. Hes a good coach but I think the personnel he has on this team doesn't fit what hes trying to do.

plus no one still plays defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I hope Dwight stays, that being said, I don't think any team can win a title with him as the #1 option offensively.
    thanks sherlock

3. 01-23-2013, 08:04 AM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    trade him now as he's definitely not re-signing with the Lakers

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    i want all the laker players to keep passing him the ball every time and then bring stat sheets afer the game to show how much he sucks

vCash
    ^swag

vCash
    Howard brought the wrong stat sheet lol

Should have just kept his mouth shut and kept on blaming his back
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    This is pretty entertaining. Keep it up Lakers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadmoffo View Post
    I disagree, I mean i dislike Howard but we all know what he did for Orlando and to deny that is just angry hatred. He will demand a double team every time he gets in the low post. Kobe is taking way too many contested shots and not letting everyone touch the ball. Sure Kobe is great and there is no denying that but he needs to play a different role at his age.
    Did you watch the Bulls game? Kobe was forcing the ball to Dwight every time down the court. Kobe does take contested shots, but it isn't his fault Dwight isn't getting shots. Kobe is really trying to get Dwight shots every chance he can.

vCash
    Hello people, KOBE BRYANT IS THE SINGLE MOST SELFISH PLAYER IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY. Period. No other star wants to play with a grossly overpaid cancerous black hole.

Kobe might get a dose of the same bs he pulled to get Shaq shipped out of town.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

vCash
    I think I've seen enough Dwight to know he's a below average post scorer. For all his size and leaping ability, he's either incapable, or hasn't worked hard enough on his post game to warrant frequent and consistent touches there. In Orlando, he's an offensive rebounding machine, putbacks and alley oops. With his athleticism, you can get your 15-20ppg off of those alone, but it doesn't make you a dangerous offensive threat in the post.

He wants the ball in the post? EARN IT. Show the guys charged with giving you the ball there that you're gonna make more than you miss. In all his years, he has never come back from an offseason where he's developed an up and under, a hook, a fade, or a face up move to the bucket.
    Last edited by Sly Guy; 01-23-2013 at 12:15 PM.

vCash
    Kobe trying to force the ball to Dwight??? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha The only thing Kobe is forcing is his own shots!!!
    Last edited by lakersfan01; 01-23-2013 at 12:16 PM.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

vCash
    I would 1st try to trade Gasol for something to get shooters and more athletic, but if that doesn't work we have to explore a Howard trade. I would call someone like Houston and see if we can steal their young talent and picks because if we give up on this year that means Nash, Kobe, and Gasol are 1 year older and closer to retiring or Free Agency. I am not turning on Gasol either with wanting to trade him 1st, but he can't play with Dwight and Dwight is younger. Also, I would love Dwight to resign, but it is not a definite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan01 View Post
    bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha The only thing Kobe is forcing is his own shots!!!
    I know that is the perception and he does force shots, but he really is feeding Dwight the ball as much as he should as a SG/SF.

vCash
    He pretty much just directly took Shaq, Chuck, and Kenny's advice and implemented it. They kept saying how if they were given the ball as little as he was, they would be ripping their teammates in the locker room, demanding the ball. This is just Dwight going about that in his expected non-confrontational way.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    except when dwight does get the ball, he either turns it over, or misses a bunny. He looks like joel anthony on the offensive end.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast