Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Howard is not a great big man. He does not have the offensive repertoire to be considered in the realm of Shaq, Kareem, Hakeem, or any of the other greats. He's a good big man in an era of bad big men.

vCash
    howard needs to start throwing down some dunks if he wants more touches, this guy is turning into a joke
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    Howard reminds me of Bynum no defensive effort and looks uninterested at times except Bynum actually had a very good offensive game, if Howard can net us a star player and then some then trade him
    Last edited by LoveMeOrHateMe; 01-23-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Howard reminds me of Bynum no defensive effort and looks uninterested at times except Bynum actually had a very good offensive game, if Howard can net us a star player and then some then trade him
    Well nobody likes playing with Kobe.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I love seeing Laker fans turn on Dwight, and Pau, and every coach, and Buss, and...see a pattern?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Well nobody likes playing with Kobe.
    Steve Nash seems fine everyone else seems fine... Like Larry bird said if you wanna win titles you go play with Kobe he's all business if you wanna have fun then go play with ****en lebron!! Dwight is being so immature right now

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Steve Nash seems fine everyone else seems fine... Like Larry bird said if you wanna win titles you go play with Kobe he's all business if you wanna have fun then go play with ****en lebron!! Dwight is being so immature right now
    Lebron just won a championship so your post makes no sense. Also there are more players who have negative things to say about Kobe after playing with him then there are good, but hey guess you don't hear what they have to say

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    If the Lakers trade Dwight it'll be for draft picks not stars.

vCash
    Dwight is being "immature" because he's not able to create for himself in the paint. All Kobe does is shoot it or pass in the paint with < 10 seconds left on the clock. If he really cared about winning he would adjust his play to better suite this team for winning, but he doesn't let the bigs or sometimes even Steve get the touches they need. If you have 4 HOF players, 5 former all-stars and 1 current all-star starter on your team, more than one person is ****ing up. All the Lakers fans are blaming MD, Dwight, and Pau but you guys are too deep in Kobe's pants to blame him.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    But did he have a smile on his face and was laughing about it? Its not what you say, its how you say it.

vCash
    He's absolutely right. Bynum told his story about how Kobe never gave him a fair chance. Kobe himself admitted it. I guess Howard thought he was going to LAL and improve. Wrong. Kobe will never let his ego fall secondhand to another. Howard is absolutely right because he's the best center and only taking 5 shots? Why didn't they just sign Kwame Brown if they were planning to orchestrate 5 shots for Howard? Kobe needs to understand that Howard needs the ball as well.

vCash
    Yeah right. This would be true if they were actually winning with Kobe AND if the Heat didn't win last year.

vCash
    for once i actually agree with cracka

vCash
    Howard is right, they need to get the Ball inside, they have Pau shooting 20ft jumpers, kobe and MWP behind the 3 point line, nash somewhere with the ball and D12 in the post for rebounds.
    the Lakers need to get the ball to their bigs in the post. let them get a double team and kick to the open guy.
    but D12 need to stop with the TO's he gets strip more than a stripper.
    If Jim Buss wants to keep D12, he better have a few words with Mike No-D
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    I've been observing for some time now how the league/refs don't allow Howard to play - they don't allow him to be physically dominant. It may be just me but i've been observing this for some time now. Ticky tacky fouls always called on him. No big man can play his game if he is not permitted to be physical and dominant in that way. We know that the league has been wanting to go away from big-man centered game to more pg/faster tempo game. I'm not sure the 2 is a coincidence but i feel they don't allow Howard to be free to play and be dominant.

I hate his smiling and joking around and people may think this has alot to do w/ the way he plays and i do take that into account but i seem to always see this guy not get the calls that he deserves.........

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast