Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    This just goes to show how stupid the fans/media are for saying certain NBA bench warmers "suck" ....they may "suck" in the NBA, but they're still some of the best players in the world.

vCash
    My boy! Not everyone can be the best in the NBA, but that doesn't mean hoodrats should challenge any NBA player. He won by the final score of 100 - Lennay Kekua.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DWhiteTheTruth View Post
    So ********** what??????? Just because he made the NBA does NOT MEAN hes better at basketball than ANY STREET BALLER........ you must be from the suburbs, which is FINE but you do NOT know street ball man im laughing at all of these people thinking that there is NO street ballers from Boston who are better than Scal HAHAHA, ok think what you want "well then why arent they in the NBA" LMAO thats so weak, theres PLENTY of reasons and personal reasons why some street ballers never made the NBA, struggles in life, school etc we dont know so dont ask that stupid *** question lmao
    So much wrong with this post. Can anyone off the street design a better bridge than an engineer? No, cuz that's their job. Can anyone off the street beat an NBA player? No, cuz that's their job.

vCash
    OMG what has the world turned into? A former NBA player can demolish recreational basketball players in Boston (BOSTON of ALL places!). Unbelievable. I cannot believe that Scalabrine a former starter in the NBA can do this...

Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    This just goes to show how stupid the fans/media are for saying certain NBA bench warmers "suck" ....they may "suck" in the NBA, but they're still some of the best players in the world.
    When people say a certain NBA player sucks, I understand that they mean that player sucks only relatively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    So much wrong with this post. Can anyone off the street design a better bridge than an engineer? No, cuz that's their job. Can anyone off the street beat an NBA player? No, cuz that's their job.
    Absolutely idiotic ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanconMadness View Post
    Kids in NYC public schools could have beaten the first dude. How is he one of Boston's best when he air balls short jumpers?
    To be fair, people grossly overestimate their ability to "make shots". And making shots when playing a competitive game against a real defender is MUCH harder than just making an open shot in practice or playing a pick up game without an audience or cameras around.

I see this all the time in Pool.

A guy make an 8 ball run and they think they have a shot against a Professional. Aside from just a superior peak level of play and understanding, the difference between the amateur and the professional is a level of consistency that amateurs are unable to achieve not only in practice but in competition as well.

For example, Efren Reyes (one of the best 9-ball players in the world) executed 300 spot shots IN A ROW to win a bet. That's placing the cue ball and target ball on the 2 spots on the table (top of the triangle, center of the shot line).

I knew one semi-professional player. His best practice run was clearing 23 consecutive 9 ball racks without a single miss including off the breaks. And he considered himself 3 years away from being good enough to play as a full time professional.

The worst NBA players have a level of play and consistency that goes far beyond what amateurs can do. Are there former College players who were missed during the draft that could compete for a bench spot? Sure.

However, those ex-D1 and international players aren't common at all in terms of playing street ball. The vast majority who are that good are playing international ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I think he had HCA, kinda at least.
    Yup, home court advantage.

As in, he's an nba level player and they are not, he has the advantage over them because he's just a flat out better player.

Therefore he has the advantage over any non nba player when he steps into any court.

vCash
    This doesn't prove anything... Boston ballers aren't very good. Come to NYC, that's where the real street ballers are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    This doesn't prove anything... Boston ballers aren't very good. Come to NYC, that's where the real street ballers are.
    yup i could beat him jk kinda
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    i cant believe theres still people getting gangsta after the demolishion he has done.-

Deal with it, if you have the skill to be the worst nba player in the last position of the bench from the worst record nba team, is better than your streetballers.

add 95% of the players that have d1 experience or Pro experience abroad too as in better than streetballas.
    ]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456