Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    **** yes
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    I thought one of the writers (maybe Friedell) said he thinks we're going to see Rose's comeback in spurts. Such as one or two games here, 3 off, 2 more games playing, 2 off, something like that. Regardless, the first basket he scores in the UC is going to be INSANE, that place is going to absolutely erupt. I really feel like he is almost ready, Shumpert being back irritates me because I've reached my breaking point of impatience with this. You will never hear about it leak through the organization, but you know DRose wants to play desperately and I honestly think that if it was game one of the finals right now that he would be starting at point guard. I understand they're being cautious but I really don't want him to become like Strasburg where we don't even let him play in fear of injury at times in his career. He was never injury prone before this and it was a freak accident. On an unrelated note, I wonder if he's doing that jumpstep move in practice?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I realy hope we arnt rushing him back

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    if he played one game then off 3, he'd be on schedule to play once a week.

I dont buy that.

vCash
    He'll definitely get restricted minutes at first for a while. If not for anything else, for avoiding other unrelated injuries since his stamina isn't at goal yet.

vCash
    Friedell is such a moron

If ANYTHING, Rose won't play back to backs to start and will start at about 20 minutes per game and build up from there

Having him play a game and then sit out 3 would be ****ing stupid

NT of the Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I realy hope we arnt rushing him back
    How the **** are we rushing him back? I've never seen a team be so cautious with one player like we have been with Rose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    How the **** are we rushing him back? I've never seen a team be so cautious with one player like we have been with Rose.
    This. For sure.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Yeah, they said it would be 8-12 months, and I believe it's been 9+ already. It's pretty clear he won't play before everyone thinks he is completely ready.

vCash
    8 months, 11 days since the surgery.

vCash
    They're not rushing him back, it's been almost 8.5 months now, and will prolly be even a little after 9 months (ASG) as of now, they're more cautious with him than anyone else now it seems (rubio/shumpert). They know he's their franchise player and they'll stay on the cautious side which I feel they are already doing. Whenever he comes back, media I know will start asking that question but it won't make any sense imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    They're not rushing him back, it's been almost 8.5 months now, and will prolly be even a little after 9 months (ASG) as of now, they're more cautious with him than anyone else now it seems (rubio/shumpert). They know he's their franchise player and they'll stay on the cautious side which I feel they are already doing. Whenever he comes back, media I know will start asking that question but it won't make any sense imo.
    I think he will be back by Feb 21st for 15 minutes

Props to MJ BULLS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Friedell is such a moron

vCash
    2 weeks to 2-1/2 weeks after we hear he is participating in full at practices... We should hear about full practice around Monday or so... That's my guess

vCash
    I see him coming back on February 11th vs San Antonio Spurs on NBA-TV Game - our Home game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast