Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    I think Gomez would have a great chance to rebound with a team with all around talent & less pressure not carrying along such a high salary

vCash
    I hope he does okay. Some guys take so much heat over their contracts but who in today's world turns down good money?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    should do better here than in MTL but I still would not expect much. That is probably the best approach
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    He would be what, their 3rd line center? His struggles are well-documented but if the Sharks can afford his salary, he should make them better

vCash
    Its official, 1 year 700k

vCash
    Me, I think the Sharks got a deal. As many teams that need a veteran center, I'm surprised he didn't get more offers, especially since he could be had on the cheap.

vCash
    watch him get 15 goals and then the Leafs go and sign him next year for 5 or 6 mil per haha

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    I think its a good pick up tho, can see him doin alright in SJS, he can move the puck up quick for a 2nd unit pp, but shold leave the ice after he does so

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    watch him get 15 goals and then the Leafs go and sign him next year for 5 or 6 mil per haha
    lol