Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I've always had a soft spot for the Isles being friends with Mick Vukota and I'd have to say that Snow is doing this team no good. Nino at minimum should have gotten a camp invite and IMO should be up with the Isles right now. I don't see the Isles making the playoff so why not have the kid learn on the job and get experience under his belt?

This team has some decent piece to build around but it seems like the only way Snow wants to build is via draft and that simply wont do it. As a hockey fan I'd rather see this forward combo's this season then what Snow has rolled out

Moulson - JT - Okposo
    Grabner - Strome - Boyes
    Ullstrom - Nielsen - Nino
    Martin - Reasoner - Cizikas

I proposed this deal in the B's thread cause I'm a huge Nino fan and thought I'd see what you guys though. IF Snow gave in and said he'd move Nino would you guys do Malcolm Subban for Nino Niederreiter straight up? This would give you guys one of the best goalie prospect in the game AND if Snow grew a set he could try and pry PK away from MTL (via trade or offer sheet).

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    20GP / 9G / 13A / 1.1PPG / +20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    I've always had a soft spot for the Isles being friends with Mick Vukota and I'd have to say that Snow is doing this team no good. Nino at minimum should have gotten a camp invite and IMO should be up with the Isles right now. I don't see the Isles making the playoff so why not have the kid learn on the job and get experience under his belt?

This team has some decent piece to build around but it seems like the only way Snow wants to build is via draft and that simply wont do it. As a hockey fan I'd rather see this forward combo's this season then what Snow has rolled out

Moulson - JT - Okposo
    Grabner - Strome - Boyes
    Ullstrom - Nielsen - Nino
    Martin - Reasoner - Cizikas

I proposed this deal in the B's thread cause I'm a huge Nino fan and thought I'd see what you guys though. IF Snow gave in and said he'd move Nino would you guys do Malcolm Subban for Nino Niederreiter straight up? This would give you guys one of the best goalie prospect in the game AND if Snow grew a set he could try and pry PK away from MTL (via trade or offer sheet).
    That's a tough one but I don't think I would.

I like Subban a lot, I want PK a **** load right now lol, and Malcolm is gonna be awesome, but I just don't think havign a top 5 or 3 franchise goalie means that much in winning a cup. IMO, all you need is a very good, top 15 goalie, who can get ****ing hot. I think the Isles can get that in either Poulin or Nilsson, both just 22 though so well see.

Niemi, Fleury, Giguere, Ward, Osgood, Tim Thomas, Jonathan Quick.

Niemi and Fluery are in the 10-15 range, Osgood was probably in the bottom 10, Thomas and Quick were the only top 5's, Ward probably top 10, Giguere was good at the time but not perenially great. ETC.

Its something Id consider but probably not accept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    We have some good young prospect dmen in Pittsburgh. Any thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantakins View Post
    I dont think hes going anywhere.. his agent came out and said it was his idea to request the trade not ninos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantakins View Post
    Fleury and Morrow for Nino and Nabokov

vCash
    Kmo, Ward is the greatest of all time

vCash
    Any interest in trading Niederreiter, Nabokov, de Hann for wild goalie Backstrom, d-man Falk, and prospect Rau?

vCash
    That would be a horrendous deal for the Isles, imo. Nino is an elite prospect, we're getting a top 10-15 goalie but he's only 2-3 years younger than Nabokov and not much better, if even. Falk is a bottom pairing defenseman... Rau is a meh prospect.

vCash
    Thought it was far fetched. They gonna bring the kid up and end the drama or what?

vCash
    Just bring niņo up n call it a day.. Fyck Marty n some of these other no name guys!! Lets go
    We got this!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jgthegame1982 View Post
    Just bring niņo up n call it a day.. Fyck Marty n some of these other no name guys!! Lets go
    Marty and ****ing Finley have to go...

vCash
    New trade: Isles send Grabner, Moulson, and Nabokov to wild for Cullen, Setoguchi, Backstrom, Bagnall, Palmer, a#3 this year and#5 next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco1 View Post
    New trade: Isles send Grabner, Moulson, and Nabokov to wild for Cullen, Setoguchi, Backstrom, Bagnall, Palmer, a#3 this year and#5 next year.
    Hell no, Grabs is a major piece going foward for us this trade would be poop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco1 View Post
    That would be such a bad deal for the Islanders. Once again, barely upgrade in goal and we trade 2 top 6 wingers for a 3rd lien C, skilled W who's done nothign the last 3 uyears, and a couple meh prospects? Ill pass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12