Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    thats how its trending,but i think the rate will drop off abit.it'll most likely be around 500 again
    If its really hot or really cold gun violence rates go down. So if its mild winter your breaking 500 in Chicago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Sad part is like 10 people get shot each night in Chicago, but if a shooting happens on any campus or public place it is blown out of the water (not that it is a good thing).
    chi town crazy, they beat out det and camden, Chief keef is helping them too lol.

vCash
    Never mind.
    Last edited by Green_Monster; 01-22-2013 at 10:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    You realize that whoever is in your sig probably has some severe disability? Not funny if you ask me.
    Really lol.

Perhaps you have a disability as that is a person with a mask on.

Just busting your chops but, seriously it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerlive View Post
    South Chicago is so freaking bizarre. I got lost once and literally felt like I had gone to a third world country. I never felt more endangered in my entire life and I was never soooo happy for dark tint on my car windows.

Just to paint a picture of it I was stopped at a red light and looked to my right and saw a guy BBQ in a small public park. The thing was there was trash everywhere around his feet just blowing around it looked soo serial. And when I mean trash I mean you couldn't see the grass for 40 yards. A lot of the buildings look like they have been hit with bombs and like you said Detriot is bad but very few people are just chilling there. IN Chicago its like you have a run down housing everywhere and everyones cool with it. They act like its the norm and atleast in Detroit people just up and left.

I am not a stranger to violent places but I have never seen a place in the US like south Chicago.
    Ya it's a real quaint neighborhood.

My first day working on 130th and stony island they pulled a body out of the river underneath the bridge we were working at.

2 detectives showed up walked to the shore line wrote something down came back up and left. Gang related violence and case was solved.

vCash
    You realize that whoever is in your sig probably has some severe disability? Not funny if you ask me.
    It's pretty obviously a person with a mask on..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Really lol.

Perhaps you have a disability as that is a person with a mask on.

Just busting your chops but, seriously it is.
    Ah, my bad. Just noticed the mask.

I still don't like it as it seems to be mocking a person with a disibility. I have a autistic brother, so I'm touchy on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    It's pretty obviously a person with a mask on..
    I only took a quick look at it.

vCash
    Ah, my bad. Just noticed the mask.

I still don't like it as it seems to be mocking a person with a disibility. I have a autistic brother, so I'm touchy on the subject.

I only took a quick look at it.
    I just chalk it more up to another weird *** clip found on the wonderful world of the web. Social media generation is some ****ing crazies.

vCash
    SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! eeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    chi town crazy, they beat out det and camden, Chief keef is helping them too lol.
    what the **** is in your sig
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    It hit very close to home. It's a pretty bad area but no one really expected something like this. I have some old school friends that attend the community college. Luckily, they weren't hurt.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    It's pretty clear to me that it was just an argument turned into a shooting as far as I've heard no one got killed some dude got shot in the leg or so but yeah I was tucked away on the other side of Houston so Lone Star College isn't near me but this is different than the other school shootings resently in regards to motive

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    So it looks like everyone trying to go against "just a fight" we're wrong.

"Oh... So only white people can be crazy?" Haha, seeing people play the reverse race card is hilarious. Will you guys admit your wrong ?!

vCash
    reads thread title.
    reads article

Investigators said a second suspect, a black man 18 to 20 years old, fled north of campus

some homie was shorted a gram on that loud. homie don't shoot innocent people on purpose. Most of the time it's a mistake while clapping at the mark.
    lolwut

vCash
    What the **** is your sig? ****

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast