Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Sad part is like 10 people get shot each night in Chicago, but if a shooting happens on any campus or public place it is blown out of the water (not that it is a good thing).
    Exactly.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Sad part is like 10 people get shot each night in Chicago, but if a shooting happens on any campus or public place it is blown out of the water (not that it is a good thing).
    Chyuuupp. But at this point that's not surprising that no one cares. Unfair, and kinda sad, but not surprising.

500+ homicides in Chicago this past year? That's nuts. They're predicting 700 plus in 2013.

vCash
    Chicago = Detroit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Chicago = Detroit
    Ya we just don't look like a ghost town and most of it is located on the south side of Chicago which might as well be it's own suburb cause how big the south side is. I mean for the most part chicago and it's northside as well as downtown is as nice as it gets.

The south side on the other hand is like the wild west however you really never have a reason to ever be there or even have to pass through there unless your from the south side or going to a Sox game.

vCash
    Obama ruined Detroit.

vCash
    Time to give everyone guns, the tyranny of this American government is getting out of hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Time to give everyone guns, the tyranny of this American government is getting out of hand.
    Ain't an amurrican till ya get urself a gun!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Chyuuupp. But at this point that's not surprising that no one cares. Unfair, and kinda sad, but not surprising.

500+ homicides in Chicago this past year? That's nuts. They're predicting 700 plus in 2013.
    thats how its trending,but i think the rate will drop off abit.it'll most likely be around 500 again

vCash
    Does anyone else blame the media for this? I'm starting to think that shootings in school keep happening because of the amount of coverage it gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Does anyone else blame the media for this? I'm starting to think that shootings in school keep happening because of the amount of coverage it gets.
    If anyone fully blames the media, they're delusional.

vCash
    This situation definitely didn't involve desire for notoriety
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    it was either about drugs, money, or about some chick
    Or chicken fried rice.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    that too, homies out here want fame now in days dead are alive

vCash
    this isnt a sandyhook/vtech style thing,one guy doing a mass shooting.this was two guys having an argument,both get pissed and draw guns on each other and some people getting caught in the crossfire.so no,there isnt a notoriety angle that can be played here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Ya we just don't look like a ghost town and most of it is located on the south side of Chicago which might as well be it's own suburb cause how big the south side is. I mean for the most part chicago and it's northside as well as downtown is as nice as it gets.

The south side on the other hand is like the wild west however you really never have a reason to ever be there or even have to pass through there unless your from the south side or going to a Sox game.
    South Chicago is so freaking bizarre. I got lost once and literally felt like I had gone to a third world country. I never felt more endangered in my entire life and I was never soooo happy for dark tint on my car windows.

Just to paint a picture of it I was stopped at a red light and looked to my right and saw a guy BBQ in a small public park. The thing was there was trash everywhere around his feet just blowing around it looked soo serial. And when I mean trash I mean you couldn't see the grass for 40 yards. A lot of the buildings look like they have been hit with bombs and like you said Detriot is bad but very few people are just chilling there. IN Chicago its like you have a run down housing everywhere and everyones cool with it. They act like its the norm and atleast in Detroit people just up and left.

I am not a stranger to violent places but I have never seen a place in the US like south Chicago.
    Last edited by Pacerlive; 01-22-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast