Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Pavano ruptured his spleen? What a dope.
    While shoveling snow...

You can't even make this stuff up.

vCash
    Pavano ruptured his spleen? What a dope.
    While shoveling snow...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    While shoveling snow...

Jesus. Now I'm going to be scared to shovel snow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Snow blowers..

I also use my 4x4 quad

My sport quad could never push a plow. But it's fast and ****kkk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Snow blowers..

I also use my quad
    I own a shovel....

vCash
    I own a shovel....
    Pay a nebhiorhood kid 10-20 bucks to do it for u?

vCash
    That's what old people do....

vCash

Well, then..I ran out of ideas for you..

When I get called in for overtime during snow duty, which is a lot..I pay a kid who lives two doors down to shovel the drive way and walk ways..I'm only 27..

vCash

When I get called in for overtime during snow duty, which is a lot..I pay a kid who lives two doors down to shovel the drive way and walk ways..I'm only 27..
    Ehh, I'd feel like less of a man to not do it myself. I prefer to shovel my own snow, chop my own firewood, things like that. That said, it is somewhere between 10-20 below out right now.

vCash
    Ehh, I'd feel like less of a man to not do it myself. I prefer to shovel my own snow, chop my own firewood, things like that. That said, it is somewhere between 10-20 below out right now.
    After coming home from working 48 hours straight during a blizzard, I have no interest in shoveling anymore snow..soo that's why I pay the kid. Come home, pull right into the garage..Walk into the door..

I do chop my own firewood and stuff though..or I just steal some from my cousins..he's got like 1,000's of pieces of chopped wood in his yard.

vCash
    I have to be honest here. I've never once seen Justin Upton play but his stats are nothing special at all.

What exactly is he so good at?

Everything is average.

Dkhd Swisher had better stats by far.

For that matter, what the fk is BJ Upton even good at?

MLB network makes it like they just acquired Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb.
    i completely agree J Up is overrated but the thinking is that he's only 25 and has 30+ hr potential, 30 Sb's and is a plus defender. If they get the J Up from 2011 their getting a hell of a player without giving up any key piece of their long term elite prospects. If they get the J Up from last yr its still an improvement over what they had. Their really banking on potential and with a 25yr old kid thats put up the numbers he has.

With BJ they got another 30hr, 40 SB threat that is another plus defender who never really has lived up to the potential. Again though he's only 28 and with the change of scenery could live up to his long awaited potential.

Add that to Heyward they have an OF with an average age of about 26 with the potential to average 100hrs, 90 SB's and could be the best defensive OF in baseball. Their banking on alot of potential but its easily a top 3 OF in all of baseball IMO

Absolutely no fkn reason that heathcott, mason and Austin aren't starting for aaa by June.
    I agree Heathcott could easily be in AAA by June because he's hit very well against higher level pitching in the AFL and has a big head start on the rest of them. The difference in the quality of pitching between a ball and AA/AAA is huge especially the breaking pitches. The difference between a ball and aa is probably the hardest jump hitters go through in their MILB careers.

Hopefully all 3 of them and Sanchez handle it well and move on quickly but just on the law of averages of prospects I would be shocked if they all worked out the way we hoped

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    i completely agree J Up is overrated but the thinking is that he's only 25 and has 30+ hr potential, 30 Sb's and is a plus defender. If they get the J Up from 2011 their getting a hell of a player without giving up any key piece of their long term elite prospects. If they get the J Up from last yr its still an improvement over what they had. Their really banking on potential and with a 25yr old kid thats put up the numbers he has.

With BJ they got another 30hr, 40 SB threat that is another plus defender who never really has lived up to the potential. Again though he's only 28 and with the change of scenery could live up to his long awaited potential.

Add that to Heyward they have an OF with an average age of about 26 with the potential to average 100hrs, 90 SB's and could be the best defensive OF in baseball. Their banking on alot of potential but its easily a top 3 OF in all of baseball IMO

I agree Heathcott could easily be in AAA by June because he's hit very well against higher level pitching in the AFL and has a big head start on the rest of them. The difference in the quality of pitching between a ball and AA/AAA is huge especially the breaking pitches. The difference between a ball and aa is probably the hardest jump hitters go through in their MILB careers.

Hopefully all 3 of them and Sanchez handle it well and move on quickly but just on the law of averages of prospects I would be shocked if they all worked out the way we hoped
    That would pretty much be the end of the so called yankees farm system if all 4 crash and burn.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Snow blowers..

I also use my 4x4 quad

My sport quad could never push a plow. But it's fast and ****kkk
    I own a shovel....

After coming home from working 48 hours straight during a blizzard, I have no interest in shoveling anymore snow..soo that's why I pay the kid. Come home, pull right into the garage..Walk into the door..

I do chop my own firewood and stuff though..or I just steal some from my cousins..he's got like 1,000's of pieces of chopped wood in his yard.
    Please remain on topic in the off season thread. There is an off topic thread for a reason. Wouldn't want to see infractions be given out.

Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Please remain on topic in the off season thread. There is an off topic thread for a reason. Wouldn't want to see infractions be given out.

Thanks.
    TY for mod!!!!!!!

vCash
    I have to poop and I'm thinking about the redsoxs. Is that off topic?

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast