Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm (March 12,2013)

Any others on here SC fans? Pretty pumped for this, excited to see how the storyline progresses with how WoL ended.

They released the opening cinematic of the game (can be viewed here )

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...ematic-debuts/

Any thoughts?

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    Will probably buy.

Was high diamond/masters Protoss when I played alot. Haven't played ina few months though. This expansion might revive my interest. Game seemed stagnant with the same strats pretty much crushing everyone.

vCash
    Can Blizzard finally release a movie?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Will probably buy.

Was high diamond/masters Protoss when I played alot. Haven't played ina few months though. This expansion might revive my interest. Game seemed stagnant with the same strats pretty much crushing everyone.
    I got bored of the multiplayer super fast for some reason in WOL. Nothing will ever be able to top the original and BW from a multiplayer standpoint. Probably just a classic case of nostalgia. I do really look forward to the campaign story though.

vCash
    I loved the first 1 from 99.... Never played #2

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Man, I'm behind. Still need to purchase/complete original Starcraft 2

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Hm never got around to buy the first, only played the free trial. Story seems ok, the presentation great. The Gameplay could be ripped directly of a 1999 early 2000's RTS, at least the parts that were available in the trial. Online is not my cup of tea with those RTS games, Tactics/strategy is mostly pretty basic stuff and the rest is hectic micro which I really don't care for.

IF there will be a bundle with the 1st and Heart of the Swarm I may get it, although I'm not inclined to throw money at Blizzard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    Hm never got around to buy the first, only played the free trial. Story seems ok, the presentation great. The Gameplay could be ripped directly of a 1999 early 2000's RTS, at least the parts that were available in the trial. Online is not my cup of tea with those RTS games, Tactics/strategy is mostly pretty basic stuff and the rest is hectic micro which I really don't care for.

IF there will be a bundle with the 1st and Heart of the Swarm I may get it, although I'm not inclined to throw money at Blizzard.
    Wouldn't buy it if you're not interested in multiplayer.

Once you know basic build orders and economy management you beat 80-90% of people. It's really easy online till you get to right around where I got where people actually know how to do ****.

It's one of the few multiplayer games where skill does trump all, so I like it in that respect.

vCash

Once you know basic build orders and economy management you beat 80-90% of people. It's really easy online till you get to right around where I got where people actually know how to do ****.

It's one of the few multiplayer games where skill does trump all, so I like it in that respect.
    Hm I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi stuff and the cgi cutscenes and stuff like that were nice so if I can get it on the cheap I will buy, maybe I even get a bit into the multiplayer side.

vCash

I bought SC2 and barely played the multiplayer at all and don't regret my purchase. Seeing how many of the levels I could do on Brutal was fun.

vCash
    Pretty amped up for this. Sitting in high diamond right now love SC

vCash
    Wish i liked the Multiplayer more. Its probably because i suck so bad at it. Ill probably give it another shot when this comes out and fail miserably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    Wish i liked the Multiplayer more. Its probably because i suck so bad at it. Ill probably give it another shot when this comes out and fail miserably.
    Yeah, my problem with multiplayer is basically what Patman said...you can get down the general strategies to crush the people who have no idea what they're doing, but in order to be actually good you have to do all of that micro ******** that I have no interest in. I play games to have fun, not to play at a frantic/stressful pace.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Pretty amped up for this. Sitting in high diamond right now love SC
    Uh oh I sense a challenger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Yeah, my problem with multiplayer is basically what Patman said...you can get down the general strategies to crush the people who have no idea what they're doing, but in order to be actually good you have to do all of that micro ******** that I have no interest in. I play games to have fun, not to play at a frantic/stressful pace.
    Yep depends on the type of game you like. I like the hectic challenge so I fell in love with it for a few months.

I also loved going on the smurf account I made in Bronze and absolutely humiliating people by doing things like attacking someone with 300 probes at the 10 min mark because they dont know how to macro at all

I just reached a plateau where I'd have to practice ALOT to improve anymore, and wasn't motivated enough to do that.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 01-25-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast