3 7.14%
  • NFC

11 26.19%
  • No way I'm watching this thing or care enough to vote on a winner

28 66.67%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Bryant isn't getting in either with his almost 1400 yards and 12 TDs.
    thats insane....Bryant should be in. not sure how he didnt considering the Dallas Fanbase

vCash
    I can't wait for the Probowl to start!

...said no one, ever.

vCash
    Does anyone care about this game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Johnson yes, Kuechly no he didn't deserve to go.
    I'm not going to argue that Kuechly should've been a starter or anything like that, but he wasn't even top 4 in voting, which is bs. Patrick Willis and NaVarro Bowman are two great players, but they were starters and were voted based on name recognition and being on a great defensive team. Daryl Washington should've been the starting MLB/ILB, but Kuechly should've been no worse than 3rd (behind Fletcher). Kuechly's a small-market player, so I'm not shocked at all at him not being even in the top 5 despite leading the league in tackles as a rookie, but it's a bit ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    thats insane....Bryant should be in. not sure how he didnt considering the Dallas Fanbase
    I think he just had poor timing. He didn't start tearing it up until week 11 or so, and I believe Pro Bowl voting started in week 8 or so. If you look at his stats, almost all of his TDs came in the second half of the season, as well as his three best total yards games.

I think players like Dez are the reason Pro Bowl voting shouldn't happen until January. He'd be a shoe-in if he had his full season to show.

vCash
    Go AFC!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Great turnout!

vCash
    I really wish there was a rookie vs sophomore game. Those guys don't get paid a lot for the most part, they would enjoy a free trip to Hawaii and would play hard to earn the victory check the winning team gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    I really wish there was a rookie vs sophomore game. Those guys don't get paid a lot for the most part, they would enjoy a free trip to Hawaii and would play hard to earn the victory check the winning team gets.
    Watt would own that game.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Defenses are actually playing? Wut?

vCash
    There's gonna be a sweet helmet to helmet hit in this game. Best Pro Bowl ever.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Definitely a better game then last year

vCash
    Nice moment there for Jeff Saturday

vCash
    The Saturday thing was cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'm not going to argue that Kuechly should've been a starter or anything like that, but he wasn't even top 4 in voting, which is bs. Patrick Willis and NaVarro Bowman are two great players, but they were starters and were voted based on name recognition and being on a great defensive team. Daryl Washington should've been the starting MLB/ILB, but Kuechly should've been no worse than 3rd (behind Fletcher). Kuechly's a small-market player, so I'm not shocked at all at him not being even in the top 5 despite leading the league in tackles as a rookie, but it's a bit ridiculous.

I think he just had poor timing. He didn't start tearing it up until week 11 or so, and I believe Pro Bowl voting started in week 8 or so. If you look at his stats, almost all of his TDs came in the second half of the season, as well as his three best total yards games.

I think players like Dez are the reason Pro Bowl voting shouldn't happen until January. He'd be a shoe-in if he had his full season to show.
    For me it's

Willis/Bowman/Wagner/Washington
    Kuechly/Laurinaitis
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

vCash
    A sack? Holy ****

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast