Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Do you think Miz is worthy of using the figure 4?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is a nice way to get him over.

    8 38.10%
  • No. he's not worthy and his figure 4 sucks.

    13 61.90%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,660
    vCash
    1255

    WWE: Thoughts on Miz using the Figure 4 Leg Lock?

    I've seen this discussion on TV. Do you think he's "worthy" of using one of the most recognizable finishers of all time? I don't think he's close to being worthy, being that he doesn't have the potential to be the top face in the company, and he's not a submissionist. If Flair gave it to Daniel Bryan or something then I could be on board with it, bit Miz using it is a joke IMO....especially at his piss poor figure 4 he used on Ziggler last night

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,705
    vCash
    1000
    It was the first I seen him sue to and he wasn't any good. I'll give it another match or 2 before I say he sucks. But would've rather someone like Ziggler/Sandow/DB guys who are good workers actually get the rub from Flair but VKM loves the Miz because he can handle the media and has an MTV connection
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,682
    vCash
    0
    Its a good way to get him associated with Flair and in turn get over with the fans. I still think he sucks though.



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,166
    vCash
    1500
    I think its a good move, he needs to execute it better though. I dont recall it being that bad on smacksown but i could be wrong

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,316
    vCash
    1500
    Miz is awful.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    im fine with it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,735
    vCash
    1500
    Its a good idea by WWE to associate Miz with Flair and having Flair okay Miz to use the Figure 4 was a good idea too.

    He needs to improve the execution of the hold though because it just looks beyond awful the way he does it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,707
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I've seen this discussion on TV. Do you think he's "worthy" of using one of the most recognizable finishers of all time? I don't think he's close to being worthy, being that he doesn't have the potential to be the top face in the company, and he's not a submissionist. If Flair gave it to Daniel Bryan or something then I could be on board with it, bit Miz using it is a joke IMO....especially at his piss poor figure 4 he used on Ziggler last night
    He certainly has the potential to be a top face. Whether he realizes it or not is the question, but he certainly has the charisma to be a top face. He didn't execute it well last night, but I'm not going to write him off because of that yet. If Miz hits his ceiling as a face this company has something so I see no issue letting him use it.

    For those saying he can't work I just can't buy that. He held his own last night and has had good matches in the past.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,660
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    He certainly has the potential to be a top face. Whether he realizes it or not is the question, but he certainly has the charisma to be a top face. He didn't execute it well last night, but I'm not going to write him off because of that yet. If Miz hits his ceiling as a face this company has something so I see no issue letting him use it.

    For those saying he can't work I just can't buy that. He held his own last night and has had good matches in the past.
    I just think there's too many faces in his way already. Cena, Ryback, Sheamus, ADR...and that's not even counting Orton since many think he'll turn soon

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,490
    vCash
    1500
    Flair was one of the best heels of all time. Makes a ****** face.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,705
    vCash
    1000
    WWE went from heel heavey to face heavey and not top heels....

    Bryan/Cena/Orton/Shemus/Ryback/Adr/Miz - 7 main event/top mid card faces

    Punk/Show/Ziggler - 3 main event top mid card faces. With AC not far behind now.

    they need to turn those 2 heel to even it out
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,573
    vCash
    1500
    not a fan.
    Wolves


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    7,398
    vCash
    1500
    Way too early in my opinion. I think they should of tried to get him over a bit more and then get Flair to pass down the torch.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    WWE went from heel heavey to face heavey and not top heels....

    Bryan/Cena/Orton/Shemus/Ryback/Adr/Miz - 7 main event/top mid card faces

    Punk/Show/Ziggler - 3 main event top mid card faces. With AC not far behind now.

    they need to turn those 2 heel to even it out
    I cant imagine turning sheamus heel anytime soon. With rock likely facing cena and lesnar returning, they have a few months until they have to make a move. I do think orton will turn heel though

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,705
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I cant imagine turning sheamus heel anytime soon. With rock likely facing cena and lesnar returning, they have a few months until they have to make a move. I do think orton will turn heel though
    I wasn't say wwe is going to but those 2 have the best chance at going heel since most of those guys jsut turned face.
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •