Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He is not going to be in the nfl for long. Who is really going to sign this guy even if hes cut? Titus is talented thers no denying that however he is no #1 WR

vCash
    LoJackson94: @TitusDYoungSr you're a good dude bro and it's not too late.
    Just make the decision. Everybody is watching now. Stand up or fall down.

LoJackson94: Y'all should support Titus, not turn against him. It's too easy to turn on someone when they're down. Lets pick him up.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    LoJackson94: @TitusDYoungSr you're a good dude bro and it's not too late.
    Just make the decision. Everybody is watching now. Stand up or fall down.

LoJackson94: Y'all should support Titus, not turn against him. It's too easy to turn on someone when they're down. Lets pick him up.
    Hey atleast someone is trying to get thru to the idiot

67 Rec - 1038 Yards -6 TD

vCash
    Funny how all the Lion players pity Titus. They must know the dude has mental issues and feel sorry for him.

Also, I keep read Broyles name in our WR discussion for next year. Is he even going to play next year? And will he be any good coming of a back to back ACL injury? I'm not puttin much stock in him for 2013. Even Nate is questionable. We have Calvin and some scrubs that Marty picked up off waivers during the season. That's it. If Mayhew counts on anyone else going into the season, it will be like banking on Best all over again.
    #packerbacker

vCash
    ACL injuries just aren't that big of a deal anymore really. The medical field and the techniques now used just make this a non issue. I saw a report saying players who have injured their ACL may loose 13 games of their NFL career. Its hard to figure out if the person is in severe decline after injuring their ACL is due to the injury or just due to natural decline.

http://phys.org/news166505006.html is a link to an article I also was able to dig up.

I would expect Broyles to be ready again next year, the rehab should be about 7-9 months, he injured it in December so he could be ready as early as june-july up to August-september.

vCash
    double post

vCash
    roto=
    Coach Jim Schwartz did not rule out the possibility of Titus Young returning to the Lions in 2013.
    In the last year, Young has sucker punched teammate Louis Delmas, arrived late to meetings, lined up wrong on purpose and let loose with stunningly selfish tweets. He's been suspended three times by the team. If the Lions really want to fix their discipline issue -- both on an off the field -- cutting ties with Young would be a good place to start. The problem is that they're desperate for talent opposite Calvin Johnson and Ryan Broyles is rehabbing yet another ACL tear. "Every player's unique, and every player has different circumstances," Schwartz said. "I think you could go across the league and find a bunch of guys (that have put troubles behind them)."
    Source: Detroit Free Press Jan 24 - 9:08 AM

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Funny how all the Lion players pity Titus. They must know the dude has mental issues and feel sorry for him.

Also, I keep read Broyles name in our WR discussion for next year. Is he even going to play next year? And will he be any good coming of a back to back ACL injury? I'm not puttin much stock in him for 2013. Even Nate is questionable. We have Calvin and some scrubs that Marty picked up off waivers during the season. That's it. If Mayhew counts on anyone else going into the season, it will be like banking on Best all over again.
    That's true! After Calvin, what do we have?

Broyles is very good, but he's probably gonna be put on the PUP list until week 6. Then, after that we will probably ease him back into the game.

Burleson? Come on?

Those other scrubs? Come on?

Use a another draft pick? Come on?

I don't want Titus around either, but we don't have anyone else. And right now, there is no trade value for him. If we keep him as our #2 WR all next year, maybe we can trade him for a 3rd rounder? Maybe???

vCash
    Oh, I think Titus has some trade value right now, even if it's just to move up a few spots in the draft this year to get a guy we're truly interested in. There's no doubt in my mind that Titus will not be on the roster this season.

vCash
    TitusDYoungSr: Special thanks to my former/Always will be, Shaun Jefferson, for everything he instilled in me right now. #InjesusName

TitusDYoungSr: Special thanks to Da City

TitusDYoungSr: But overall I want to thank my Mother and Father for Raising me, even till this day, #TeamFirst

TitusDYoungSr: Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats

TitusDYoungSr: Kut

TitusDYoungSr: Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame

more....

i'm pretty sure he's acting stupid on purpose trying to get cut.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    #HallofFame

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    more....

i'm pretty sure he's acting stupid on purpose trying to get cut.
    For sure.

Guess there are two guarenteed ways of becoming a #1 receiver in the NFL:

1) Keep your head down and work your *** off to dethrone whomever's in front of you on the depth chart.

2) Suck punch your teammates, sabotage your offense, and ***** like a little girl on Twitter until you're traded to the NY Jets.

vCash
    Titus Young is a disgrace...

If he doesn't want to play for Detroit, he could have quietly went to Mayhew and asked to be dealt. Instead the dumbass basically eliminates any value he has and hurts the team that was nice enough to draft him in the first place. Where's the respect? Just cut his *** and be done with it...

vCash
    Young is acting like our immature coach.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Titus Young was back at the keyboard Friday morning and tweeted, "Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats."
    "Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame," Young added. This comes on the heels of a Tuesday Twitter rant where Young threatened to quit if he didn't get the ball more. Coach Jim Schwartz reacted Wednesday by saying, "You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there." This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back for Young in Detroit. Frankly, it sounds like he doesn't even care.
    Source: Titus Young on Twitter Jan 25 - 9:00 AM

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast