Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 613

Thread: NHL Gamethread

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    74,312
    vCash
    1500
    Luongo stopped all 4 shots in the shootout.... I thought CHI was going to score on all their shots, but Lu is on a roll right now.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    7,107
    vCash
    1500
    Now what does Vancouver do, Schneider isn't looking like the man in Van, and Luongo has been excellent the last couple starts. Are they really gonna tie up that much money in goaltending all year or trade Luongo while he's riding high.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,174
    vCash
    2708
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Now what does Vancouver do, Schneider isn't looking like the man in Van, and Luongo has been excellent the last couple starts. Are they really gonna tie up that much money in goaltending all year or trade Luongo while he's riding high.
    We're only a few games into the season & that could change but I think moving Schneider makes more sense. Luongo's age & contract make it difficult to trade him while Schneider is an easy sell.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,174
    vCash
    2708
    I think the Canucks should trade Schneider for a package that would land them Bobby Ryan.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    74,312
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I think the Canucks should trade Schneider for a package that would land them Bobby Ryan.
    Trade Cory for Doan... try to make another run with this aging core.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    7,107
    vCash
    1500
    Pitsburgh Announcer after Sid slashes a Jersey player in the back of the foot. "Did you see Sid go up off his skates after he accidently tripped the player, amazing". Man I wish announcers would be unbiased.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,174
    vCash
    2708
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Trade Cory for Doan... try to make another run with this aging core.
    I'm not a Canucks fan but if you want to give away a franchise goaltender for an aging power forward go right ahead.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    74,312
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I'm not a Canucks fan but if you want to give away a franchise goaltender for an aging power forward go right ahead.
    I have no idea what his actual value is, so I'm trying to think realistically. Besides, Doan makes the Canucks instant cup contenders.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,174
    vCash
    2708
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Pitsburgh Announcer after Sid slashes a Jersey player in the back of the foot. "Did you see Sid go up off his skates after he accidently tripped the player, amazing". Man I wish announcers would be unbiased.
    Crosby has always got that type of treatment

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,549
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Pitsburgh Announcer after Sid slashes a Jersey player in the back of the foot. "Did you see Sid go up off his skates after he accidently tripped the player, amazing". Man I wish announcers would be unbiased.
    The Pens announcers are probably the most biased in the league. They just said Elias was out of place for talking to Crosby after he was on the ice trying to draw the call. They also acted like Letang made the play of the year by taking away a 2 on 1 chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,181
    vCash
    2563
    The Pens announcers are ridiculously biased. They also provide no analysis whatsoever. One of the most boring games I've ever watched.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,181
    vCash
    2563
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha clear interference on Zajac is a great hit. Idiots.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I have no idea what his actual value is, so I'm trying to think realistically. Besides, Doan makes the Canucks instant cup contenders.
    I just don't see the Yotes giving up Doan for Luongo. I think having Doan on a lot of teams (Wings) would help them move into a serious contender spot, but I like Doan.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    11,200
    vCash
    3600
    Avs/Oilers was a pretty exciting game. 2 young teams with speed getting up and down the ice.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,556
    vCash
    500
    Leafs vs. Bruins could get real ugly on the scoresheet tonight

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •