Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beltran15mets View Post
    jets will trade revis and draft him in the first round and the franchise will go down in flames.. typical jets move
    Sounds more like a Raiders move... but we really do appreciate you being a downer. Please continue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fan Tdot View Post
    Sounds more like a Raiders move... but we really do appreciate you being a downer. Please continue.
    Arent most jets fans downers?

vCash
    I think he can play nickel and some safety kind of like Lowery did for us execpt i think Tyrann can do it better than Lowery did. Round 4 or later and i say take him

vCash
    beggars can't be choosers...we need talent and he has it. As long as they have good leaders and role models in the locker room to help him out.

vCash
    Let's trade revis for a 2nd rounder so we can plug other holes and burn the #9 on a corner.

CAN'T WAIT

#typicaljets
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Let's trade revis for a 2nd rounder so we can plug other holes and burn the #9 on a corner.

CAN'T WAIT

#typicaljets
    Here it is again. What, it's typical to draft a HOF'er and not plan to sign him long-term? What other fiascoes parallel this that they're famous for?
    And to all you hyper-sensitive towards me, I'm merely axing a question. Stop mixing the blue pill with red bull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Here it is again. What, it's typical to draft a HOF'er and not plan to sign him long-term? What other fiascoes parallel this that they're famous for?
    And to all you hyper-sensitive towards me, I'm merely axing a question. Stop mixing the blue pill with red bull.
    I guess you're right-- definitely hasn't happened before. They're just terrible with personnel decisions. This is the team that ran Bret Favre out of town. Of all the money theyve wasted, all the draft picks theyve wasted over the past 5,6 years I just don't understand how you look at Revis and see that as the path to redemption. What are you going to get for him right now? I mean- they traded a 1st, 2nd and a 5th just to trade up and get him before he was a superstar.

And it is interesting to note that their last 4 or 5 pro bowlers on defense they gave up on in the middle of their careers -- Abe, Vilma, Aaron Glenn. There was the Shaun Ellis situation too but that was toward the end of his career.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Just read this thread again really 4th 5th round for this guy?

Could easily blow up at the combine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I guess you're right-- definitely hasn't happened before. They're just terrible with personnel decisions. This is the team that ran Bret Favre out of town. Of all the money theyve wasted, all the draft picks theyve wasted over the past 5,6 years I just don't understand how you look at Revis and see that as the path to redemption. What are you going to get for him right now? I mean- they traded a 1st, 2nd and a 5th just to trade up and get him before he was a superstar.

And it is interesting to note that their last 4 or 5 pro bowlers on defense they gave up on in the middle of their careers -- Abe, Vilma, Aaron Glenn. There was the Shaun Ellis situation too but that was toward the end of his career.
    They didn't run Favre out of town. Brett came here for one year to get out of GB because the Packers had chosento move on with Rodgers. He wanted to go to the Vikings, but GB was never going to trade him there.

After his one year in NY, the team agreed to release him. It's more likely than not that this was the agreement all along, but neither side could admit it.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123