Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    If he's there after the 4th then take him.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    4th round, take him. I'm done watching Kyle Wilson.

vCash
    I think he's certainly worth the flier. But deciding when to draft him will be tricky. You have no idea what all other 31 teams think of him. Some will over value him, some will under value. Id rather not seem them reach to get him. but i think he has great potential. My first question was his measusables.. so here they are:

5'9 175lbs.

Big enough?

vCash
    quick question can someone keep me up with everyone the jets talk to at the senior bowl practices? thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    quick question can someone keep me up with everyone the jets talk to at the senior bowl practices? thank you
    You could go to nfldraftcountdown and hit the Senior Bowl coverage and find it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyroos View Post
    Everyone gets a second/third chance in life. This kid is young and hopefully has turned his life around. I would definitely pick him up in the later rounds.Good athlete.
    Really? I'm still waiting for my first.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    As long as we fill all our other holes, why nnot us a pick for depth.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I think this guy is going to be a dynamic player in the NFL. If the Jets took him, he'd start where a traded Wilson left off at nickel and be a better player there. He can also play safety. I'd take a chance on him and it's interesting that the Jets are looking at him. Everyone says 6th-7th round, I say 4th-5th or he'll be gone.
    He's actually on my draft wish list.

Another known sighting involved the Jets speaking with Stepfan Taylor, RB from Stanford who had a very good day catching everything thrown to him at the Senior Bowl. He's not a speed guy but does everything well. Blocks, runs up the middle, receives. Could be a Marty-type back of the poor-man's LeSean McCoy variety.
    I whole heartedly agree.

“Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.”
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Do we really want to be targeting people who have legal issues before theyre even out of college??
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Really? I'm still waiting for my first.
    Ha!!Aren't we all..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Do we really want to be targeting people who have legal issues before theyre even out of college??
    Unfortunately in today's world, it doesn't matter what you did. It matters how good you can play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Rex Ryan's players have had very few legal problems. Way less then bill belichick and other "disciplinarians". So obviously he can handle it.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Rex Ryan's players have had very few legal problems. Way less then bill belichick and other "disciplinarians". So obviously he can handle it.
    Maybe he should play in Denver. That way he's only breaking the law when they travel

I haven't seen any other issues aside from smoking weed. If that is his only crime (correct me if I'm wrong. I looked but don't see anything else), who cares? It's not a violent crime. It's not assault or rape or murder or dealing or theft or arson. It's smoking pot too much. Take a 4-5 round pick and get him on the field, we'll all go puff and blow the smoke on him, like people throw skittles at lynch and we'll have a stoned honey badger to roam the secondary and return kicks and maybe even catch passes.

vCash
    jets will trade revis and draft him in the first round and the franchise will go down in flames.. typical jets move

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beltran15mets View Post
    jets will trade revis and draft him in the first round and the franchise will go down in flames.. typical jets move
    Great insight. Thanks. You know what you can do with your crystal ball.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 01-25-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast