1)resign Revis, do not trade Crow, Kyle Wison to fs
2)resign Bell, Devito, Moore, Folk, and tender Howard and Cumberland
3)draft well, 1ST OLB, 2ND QB, 3RD OL, 4TH TE, 5TH RB playmaker such as Denard Robinson rest of picks BPA
NOTE;No one mentions this but by losing Keller, Landry, and Greene in free agency Jets will get compensatory draft picks. Landry might yield as high as a 3# rounder.
I had forgotten that. Does anybody have a solid understanding of how the compensatory draft picks are determined? Is it based on the prior years' performance or the value of the new contract signed?
Pretty easy for me:
1) Resign Revis to a 7 year contract.
2) Sign QB Matt Moore
3)Draft a pass rusher in the first round who can make an immediate impact.
Jets could compete with that. At running back, I really don't care what we do. If we sign Shonn Greene back, I hope sincerely that Mcknight and Powell are starting over him in September through mid October. I assume that the Jets will do the other stuff necessary (resign Braylon) but those are the main 3 for me.
Originally Posted by Claymation
Let one of the flight crew give Jetsforever a BJ.
Also, on Woody's private airplane having a cocktail on route to this year's draft.
That should make him happy, and if Jetsforever is happy then I'm happy.
Originally Posted by Rangers&MetsFTW
The first blowjay of a man's life is a very important thing
Sounds like a fantastic offseason.
Last edited by jetsforever; 02-03-2013 at 11:21 AM.
1. Resigning Landry isn't going to happen, will demand too much money. So you can forget about that pipe dream.
1. I would like them to trade Revis or Cromartie for some draft picks, we have too much rebuilding to do and too much invested in those two guys.
2. Find a way to get Holmes off of the team at minimal cost.
3. Get a solid veteran WR and QB
4. Trade down in draft to load up on picks and start rebuilding this old pathetic roster
Stop criticizing ,its 3 things that would make an individual happy.If it happens to be trading sanchez for 2 first rounders ,so what.Its an opinion...