Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

3 Things Jets Can Do This Offseason To Make You Happy As A Jets Fan

Let's keep this in the realm of reality.

My three would be:

1) Re-sign Landry
    2) Upgrade the RG position (I think Moore is significantly brining down the overall play of the line)
    3) Bring in a proven veteran receiver with no history of character issues.

Didn't address Sanchez because, like I said, I wanted to keep it realistic.

Thoughts?

vCash
    1. Resign Landry

2. Trade Holmes

3. Release scott

vCash
    1. Resigning Landry isn't going to happen, will demand too much money. So you can forget about that pipe dream.

1. I would like them to trade Revis or Cromartie for some draft picks, we have too much rebuilding to do and too much invested in those two guys.
    2. Find a way to get Holmes off of the team at minimal cost.
    3. Get a solid veteran WR and QB
    4. Trade down in draft to load up on picks and start rebuilding this old pathetic roster

vCash
    I'd like to start by saying my first 3 things i wanted were: 1. Get rid of sanchez any way possible 2.Fire Sparano AND change scheme. 3. Keep Landry. Seeing as only #2 worked and 1/3 will never work ill revise: in no particular order.

1. Find QB: A.Draft: Not with our first pick. But someone to compete in the short term, and hopefully build for the long term. Big names or not, theres always NFL quality QB's in every draft, scouts gotta go find one. And if the scouts see no prospect worth a mid rnd pick then: B. Trade for M. Flynn or maybe P. Rivers..

2. New RB: Shonne doesnt fit the WC system so i doubt we resign him.. But the WCO requires at least 2 Rbs with speed and good hands... idk if we even have 1.. (i like powell but hes no star)

3. DONT TRADE AWAY STARS (Revis, Cro, ect.): While I understand the reasoning behind getting picks in return to rebuild; its too risky. With our shaky drafting classes these past few years, you cant trade away either of arguably the top 5 CB's in the league. You wont get enough in return. And if we lose either of those guys our D takes a massive step back (i dont care that Cro had a good year w/o revis we need BOTH because all other teams will learn this offseason how to attack us with only 1 good CB. its not going to be the same as last yr. so we MUST keep them both. Just because we're having a bad few years doesnt mean you trade away the few stars you have. If we bomb the picks, our team will turn into the Browns and we will circle the NFL drain for years before a few new stars come and pick the team back up.. like A. Luck.

vCash
    1. cut thomas,pace,scott,smith and the fat smith
    2. resign landry
    3. trade down and either get warmack or the byu monster

vCash
    trade for carson palmer
    trade for carson palmer
    trade for carson palmer
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

vCash
    1. Give me a clear sign that this team is looking long term as well as short term. Stop gap big contract players will not help long term.

2. Value draft picks. Cutting 60% of your draft before the season starts will not cut it. Stockpile the depth chart. Make early picks count. Get guys that can start.

3. Get Tebow off the team. He's a good guy, and I hope he can find success elsewhere, but the guy is a distraction.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S-7 View Post
    1. Resigning Landry isn't going to happen, will demand too much money. So you can forget about that pipe dream.

1. I would like them to trade Revis or Cromartie for some draft picks, we have too much rebuilding to do and too much invested in those two guys.
    2. Find a way to get Holmes off of the team at minimal cost.
    3. Get a solid veteran WR and QB
    4. Trade down in draft to load up on picks and start rebuilding this old pathetic roster
    You have four choices, not three and signing Landry is far from a pipe dream. There will be a lot of guys cut this offseason which frees up money to sign him. Finding a way to release or trade Holmes IS a pipe dream without incurring a serious cap hit. Not an option.

vCash
    Let one of the flight crew give Jetsforever a BJ.
    Also, on Woody's private airplane having a cocktail on route to this year's draft.
    That should make him happy, and if Jetsforever is happy then I'm happy.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Let one of the flight crew give Jetsforever a BJ.
    Also, on Woody's private airplane having a cocktail on route to this year's draft.
    That should make him happy, and if Jetsforever is happy then I'm happy.
    The first blowjay of a man's life is a very important thing
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    1- Shed the dead weight

2- Build a franchise with sustained success as the primary goal

3- Make sure Rex and Woody have minimal say in personnel
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    no way should they trade Revis.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    1. Give me a clear sign that this team is looking long term as well as short term. Stop gap big contract players will not help long term.

2. Value draft picks. Cutting 60% of your draft before the season starts will not cut it. Stockpile the depth chart. Make early picks count. Get guys that can start.

3. Get Tebow off the team. He's a good guy, and I hope he can find success elsewhere, but the guy is a distraction.
    I agree 100% with everything you say!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    1. Get a QB who can throw the ball to a player in a Jet uniform (Flynn preferred).
    2. Build up an offensive line that keeps the new QB on his feet.
    3. FINALLY GET A DEFENSIVE PLAYER WHO CAN GET MORE THAN 10 SACKS A YEAR!!!! IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS!!! UGH!!!!

vCash
    1. Get rid of tebow
    2. TRADE FOR OR SIGN A STARTING HB
    3. CUT ALL THE SCOTT, PACE, ETC. FOR SALARY SPACE

I WISH THIS THREAD SAID NAME THE 13 THINGS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY..

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast