Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Tebow?

vCash

Tebow?

First let me begin by saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I feel terrible about starting this thread and this will yield nothing but horrible discussions, fights, and very bad opinions. That being said....let the fun begin.

Do you think Tebow could potentially keep the seat warm for RG3 while he rehabs (if RG3 needs half or more of the season to do so).

Do you think Tebow is a better QB to keep the seat warm for RG3 than Cousins (considering the read option).

Do you think it's even an option considering our cap situation.

I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination that it could potentially work but...I think there is a zero percent chance of this happening.

If anything this thread might keep us occupied for a few days.

vCash
    Why use Tebow when we have Cousins and Grossman, who are familiar with the offense and experienced QBs? I could see him on the Eagles with that Oregon offense coming in, but not here.

vCash
    i just threw up

vCash
    I posed the question in another thread about Tebow...."when would he be linked to us?"....

I believe he has a place in the NFL....but I do not think he will find a role as a quarterback...He knows how to win...but his accuracy just isn't what is needed...

I respect his play....but I would rather stick with Cousins until Griff is ready...I believe that Cousins is legit and will serve well...

If it was for little impact on economics or trade, I would bring Tebow in with the understanding that a position change was in order....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatCoach View Post
    I posed the question in another thread about Tebow...."when would he be linked to us?"....

I believe he has a place in the NFL....but I do not think he will find a role as a quarterback...He knows how to win...but his accuracy just isn't what is needed...

I respect his play....but I would rather stick with Cousins until Griff is ready...I believe that Cousins is legit and will serve well...

If it was for little impact on economics or trade, I would bring Tebow in with the understanding that a position change was in order....
    You asked first, this is true.

vCash
    no...that is all

vCash
    /thread

"Special" Teams

vCash
    Tebow isn't a good enough thrower to run the read option. You need running and throwing ability to be a top notch read option QB. He might be able to do it, but I wouldn't want to take a chance.

vCash
    no to tebow

vCash
    I'd bring him here for vet min and to play TE. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vibe607 is offline The 2nd coming of Schuler
    vCash
    might as well workout Jamarcus Russell too!

vCash
    I like Tebow...but....he doesn't fit here

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Jamarcus Russell is a better QB when he trys. Thats not saying much for Tim Tebow.

vCash
    NO WAY! NO HOW! We don't need the circus that Tebow brings with him. remember the circus era that was norv turner and gus frerott head butting the wall? remember the circus era of Sherman Lewis sending the play calls to a guy on the sideline who in turn passed it along to the Jim Zorn (By the time the play got to the hudle it was a rumor). Remember the circus era of Fat Albert Haynesworth. We don't need to bring that element back to the skins EVER! We don't want go back to being a team that becomes a REST HAVEN for old has beens.