Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    id do that trade in a second we need a dunker now that green left it doesnt feel the same his dunks used to have me on my feet during games
    Maybe add a first and a second and then it would be realistic?

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Brooks is the only attractive piece to Utah though. Why take on Humph when they can just keep Millsap and let him go this summer?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Brooks is the only attractive piece to Utah though. Why take on Humph when they can just keep Millsap and let him go this summer?
    Because they can turn around and use Humphries in a deal next season to get back some talent. 12 mil a year can be very valuable to teams looking to shed salary and make a push in Free Agency

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    I say we keep humphries until next season and then use him at the deadline. There will always be bad contracts teams will try and rid themselves of. Once Brook gets some playoff experience he will only get better
    Last edited by Rique; 01-22-2013 at 02:38 PM.

vCash
    Rather have Lopez than Dwightmare

vCash
    i would keep lopez if i was billy king, they'r starting to build good chemistry.

vCash
    Would rather trade for Millsap. I don't want Dwight for Brook. I would however take Dwight for Humphries, Brooks, and soem first round picks.

I can dream.

vCash
    Mid-season deals like this usually don't work out. He'd disrupt the team's chemistry.

Like another poster said, if somebody knocks off Miami it's wide open. I wouldn't say that there's really a team out west that the Nets "couldn't" beat in a seven game series. You can beat anybody if you're playing great defense (as we discovered with the Mavs a few years back) It's not like I'd pick them to win the title, but it's not a situation where I'd say Brooklyn absolutely has to make a move either.

vCash
    I'm more afraid of the Bulls w/ Rose than the Heat.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    I love Lopez, especially since he's been playing great. But, I feel like if you can get Dwight, you still do it. Even after everything that's happened. What's interesting is that the proposed trade seems to make sense. Dwight finally gets to Brooklyn and the Lakers don't have to worry about him not wanting to be there. Kevin Love goes to the Lakers so they're getting back good young value, and Love probably would want to go to LA. And Minnesota gets Lopez, the current top scoring center in the NBA, rebounding better, with tons of blocks (and even though he's signed, I'm going to bet Love would start to push for an out there). The Larkers could then turn around and trade Gasol for someone of value as well. This is a trade that looks like it actually benefits everyone.

vCash
    I say we keep humphries until next season and then use him at the deadline. There will always be bad contracts teams will try and rid themselves of. Once Brook gets some playoff experience he will only get better
    I say if you get good value for him now do it now. The closer we get to that deadline the more picks/talent players like Brooks it is gonna cost us to make a trade. Remember we got Deron when he still had 1.5 years left, we got rid of Jefferson when he still had two years left, etc. Not to mention injuries. The chance is very real that we end up not being able to trade Hump or settle for a very mediocre player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJohn View Post

Like another poster said, if somebody knocks off Miami it's wide open. I wouldn't say that there's really a team out west that the Nets "couldn't" beat in a seven game series.
    Lebron when focused (as in during playoffs) can become pretty much unstoppable. I remember the Cavs-Nets playoff series, or the Big Three vs. Big Three in One. Nets right now have three scorers and one/two (Brooks/Tele) borderline scorers. To beat the Heat you would need at least 4 scorers imo. Fi against the Knicks JJ was the man, against some other team Brook, and Deron, but when you play Lebron and a team full of shooters around him that play defense, your offense needs to be really good. You're right about defense but that Mavs team had some good coaching going on, and the Heat were in their first year, still gelling. This year a lot of people know they are just waiting for the playoffs to begin.

vCash
    pretty sure the nets quickly denied that there was any truth to this rumor. at least thats what i saw nets daily tweet

vCash
    id do that trade in a second we need a dunker now that green left it doesnt feel the same his dunks used to have me on my feet during games
    completely agree and Milsap is a nice get!
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Not this roller coaster ride again! It's going to be a long two months.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast