Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    What is the trade value of Dwight Howard???

vCash
    Hell no from minnesota!!!! Keep dreaming PSD.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    I never said Lopez was bad and I'm not saying vucevic is better nor did I say asik is better ... I'm saying for the little difference in there average the nets are paying 12 mill more a year and its not worth that lol ... lopez is not the best center in the game hehas the best scoring of the centers prob but as far as being a true center and doing what a center is supposed to do clog the paint block whatever come in your paint, make people think twice about driving in on you and altering peoples shot ... he can score 25 points that's cool but it doesn't make him the best center at all if he was scoring 25 and pulling down 15 rebs per game then you have a point ....

He isn't a center that teams have to alter there shot selection cause they fear his presence like a Dwight or bynum when healthy ... he isn't a bruiser he is soft but he can score but so can every other NBA player
    nets defensive issue is actually coming from the PF position.....Lopez improved as far as being a presence and altering shots....He's actually made quite a few defensive plays in clutch....I think you're still living in the past.....Not saying he's the best center but Nets are 23-11 with lopez and 2-5 without....

vCash
    Like I said he isn't bad, he is a great player and has a long future ahead of him and he of course makes the nets better ... I like him I am just saying he isn't the best center in the game ... I'm not saying he is garbage I'm not saying he isn't valuable I'm just saying that pple saying he is the best center are being homers and putting him on a pedestal

vCash
    The Nets defensive woes come from the fact that Humphries and Evans are their PF rotation. Let that sink in. Those 2 players combined have the the same IQ of a drunk alpaca. They always lose their man or fail to stay in front of their man and Lopez always has to cover up for the deficiencies (that all famous JSmoove dunk ppl keep bringing up was a result of Evans being so terrible and Lopez trying to run back to make the defensive play).

There is one word to describe Brook Lopez; consistency. The guy has been our most productive and consistent player all season and the main reason we are good. As much as i criticize the guy even i have to defend him against the sheer idiotic mindless chatter i am reading here.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Not go to another losing situation in Minnesota. Speaking of which, given their recent fortunes he would probably break his foot again as soon as he stepped off the plane in Minnesota.
    To be fair, had the Wolves not been crushed by injuries, they are not a losing situation this season. But yes, considering the facts right now, as my team continues to move into one of the top teams for most games missed due to injury, roster wise, Lopez would indeed get hurt the nanosecond he arrived in Minneapolis.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    The Nets defensive woes come from the fact that Humphries and Evans are their PF rotation. Let that sink in. Those 2 players combined have the the same IQ of a drunk alpaca. They always lose their man or fail to stay in front of their man and Lopez always has to cover up for the deficiencies (that all famous JSmoove dunk ppl keep bringing up was a result of Evans being so terrible and Lopez trying to run back to make the defensive play).

There is one word to describe Brook Lopez; consistency. The guy has been our most productive and consistent player all season and the main reason we are good. As much as i criticize the guy even i have to defend him against the sheer idiotic mindless chatter i am reading here.
    This.

He's absurdly underrated. I just don't get how many people are coming up with these trades that have us giving up the likes of Marshon, Brook, Hump, and picks for just Dwight. To be honest, Dwight doesn't fit well with this team and if you watch this team you'll realize so.

vCash
    Would welcome a deal of Hump, Marshon, and Mirza and a future 1st for Gasol

vCash
    So I'm an idiot because I don't think brook is the best center in the NBA?

Gotcha

vCash
    I would do this deal for Dwight. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bdeanln

vCash
    hahaaaaaaaa.......this past summer the brooklyn nets wanted howard soo badly, and now, the nets are not interested in howard...brook lopez is shining as a net....however, if the nets were slumping, this would have happened in a second

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    What is the trade value of Dwight Howard???
    its still pretty high even though he whines like a baby

vCash
    Stupid deal for Minny.

With that said, given Dwight Howard's documented *****ery, why wouldn't NJ cut out LA altogether and just swap Brooks and Love?
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash

I read all of your posts in the Bane voice.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Stupid deal for Minny.

With that said, given Dwight Howard's documented *****ery, why wouldn't NJ cut out LA altogether and just swap Brooks and Love?
    NJ wouldn't do it because there's no team in NJ.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast