Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Because every GM wants to help rebuild a sinking ship.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    He's played with Al Jefferson 2 years ago did he not? A top-5 scoring big man in the game and a guy whose game should of complemented Love's.
    Jefferson is not a go to scorer...

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Not rush just plan accordingly. Love just cant stand the people who run that org. Being on a 50 win team didn't please Dwight enough to stay and it might not be enough to please Love.
    Dwight was given early success, and the team never got better. Love hasn't even sniffed it yet. There is a difference. And planning accordingly isn't what we would be doing, it would be trading an all star, all NBA player when his value is at its lowest. The Wolves would be insane to trade Love right now, they will not get fair value. If they do, they are being short sighted as an organization.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Love needs a go to scorer at the 2 or the 3 because of the system. Derrick Williams was suppose to be that guy and failed. The wolves should make a play for Rudy Gay

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    He's played with Al Jefferson 2 years ago did he not? A top-5 scoring big man in the game and a guy whose game should of complemented Love's.
    You absolutely did not watch the Wolves then dude, if this is your assessment. Jefferson and Love didn't compliment each other at all, and it was clear Love was the better player, even then, hence why they traded Jefferson to make room for Love.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Love needs a go to scorer at the 2 or the 3 because of the system. Derrick Williams was suppose to be that guy and failed. The wolves should make a play for Rudy Gay
    Gay? No thanks. He is an inefficient volume scorer who slows down the offense. Honestly, just re-sign Pekovic, stay healthy, and get some shooters.

vCash
    Jefferson is not a go to scorer...
    He was last year after making the allstar team and leading his team the playoffs and he's doing it again this year. Your point makes no sense. Who is he supposed to be paired with?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Gay? No thanks. He is an inefficient volume scorer who slows down the offense. Honestly, just re-sign Pekovic, stay healthy, and get some shooters.
    True but he would take the scoring load off of Love. Plus Rubio would put him in the right position on top of that. Your current team isn't going to cut it. U need another scorer. Gay can be the guy.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I really like your thinking man. Two viable trade options. Did you try any on the trade machine?
    Both work though only the first one is realistic imo

Love is worth a lot more than Lopez, and Taylor. I tried making it work with Brooks going there but could not figure it out. Also there is the problem that i do not think anyone will take Wallace. So that second trade is just be playing with the machine but not realistic at all

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    But why on earth rush? That makes no sense dude. I understand some fans just overreact, and want to pull the trigger now, but what good would it do to trade a 24 year old, all NBA player, when he has that many years left on his deal? If the Wolves can get healthy by next year, and re-sign Pekovic, I don't see why its not a 50 win team, which will shut Love up quickly.

Winning cures all.
    Is your ownership willing to pay the bill? Just curious because i do not know anything about the Wolves

Pekovic will be in high demand.

I mean look at the Grizzlies now. They may look great on the court but behind the scenes they are shopping their best players because of money concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    He was last year after making the allstar team and leading his team the playoffs and he's doing it again this year. Your point makes no sense. Who is he supposed to be paired with?
    You serious lack basketball knowledge. First off only reason they made the playoffs is because outside of the 7 teams that got in, the 8 spot was a toss up and the teams weren't that good. Nikola can put just about the same numbers if Rubio is healthy. Watch the wolves from the earlier years, Jefferson was actually hurting love growth. The way Love game is, he needs shooters around him!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    True but he would take the scoring load off of Love. Plus Rubio would put him in the right position on top of that. Your current team isn't going to cut it. U need another scorer. Gay can be the guy.
    If they re-sign Pekovic, that is a 16/8 guy. If we get healthy, Budinger, Kirilenko, Shved, and even Barea are capable of pulling their weight there. The team would benefit from getting another scorer, but I would be upset if our GM fell trap to the overpaid shot creator/chucker syndrome that gets teams in trouble. Explore trading Williams for a young SG like Marshon Brooks, or another low key SG that can score 15 a night on average efficiency.

vCash
    If they re-sign Pekovic, that is a 16/8 guy. If we get healthy, Budinger, Kirilenko, Shved, and even Barea are capable of pulling their weight there. The team would benefit from getting another scorer, but I would be upset if our GM fell trap to the overpaid shot creator/chucker syndrome that gets teams in trouble. Explore trading Williams for a young SG like Marshon Brooks, or another low key SG that can score 15 a night on average efficiency.
    MarShon brooks isn't an efficient scorer and is a chucker himself. Plus he's a HORRIBLE defender and serious needs to add weight. If only Portland didn't match Batum contract, he would of been the PERFECT fit for that team.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Here is one involving the Wolves instead

Nets get Dwight Howard and Kyle Korver
    Hawks get Kevin Love, Marshon Brooks, and Gerald Wallace
    Lakers get Smith
    Wolves get Lopez, Tayshawn Taylor, and Deshawn Stevenson

Then the Nets can make an additional trade for Illyasova
    This trade is horrid. Also look at the Hawks...they get Love, Brooks and Wallace for giving up Smith, Korver and DeShawn??! I love Smith but he is not worth THAT much.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Is your ownership willing to pay the bill? Just curious because i do not know anything about the Wolves

Pekovic will be in high demand.

I mean look at the Grizzlies now. They may look great on the court but behind the scenes they are shopping their best players because of money concerns
    not sure dude. Taylor paid the tax before, when we were competitive he was more than willing to go over the cap. But new ownership will slowly be taking over the next few years, and I don't know how much influence they may have in the decision. Pekovic will probably command 4 years, $48 million or so.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast