Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I find it hard to believe that LA wouldn't take an injured Kevin Love. It's a broken hand, not a torn ACL.
    Broken SHOOTING hand.
    Thats risky at best case scenario it will take him months to get his touch again, at worst he will NEVEr get it back.
    ]

vCash
    LOL! u might as well post articles from bleacherreport while youre at it.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    This is a good trade for all teams

vCash
    Actually minny would be stupid ..kevin love>> brook lopez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomba26 View Post
    If I'm the Nets, I'm not giving up Brook to get Dwight and only Dwight. I'd want more. Brook is the best offensive center in the game right now. Not to mention he has the #4 PER in the NBA right now only behind lebron, KD, and CP3.

But either way, the Nets are denying these rumors. Makes me feel much better about it.
    LOL. You're not getting dwight anyways noob.

vCash
    this whole thing is a joke

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    this whole thing is a joke
    Obviously. You really thought you were going to get Dwight for lopez?.LOLLOLOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post

You're getting someone with the 4th highest PER in the league behind Durant, LeBron and CP3

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allSUAVE View Post
    Actually minny would be stupid ..kevin love>> brook lopez
    Funny cause Brook Lopez>>Dwight Howard>>>>Kevin Love this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    And you really thought you guys were a playoff team this year LOLOLOLOLOL

vCash
    Minnesota would be insane to do this deal.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I see no reason for Minnesota to do this. None. Unless they are enamored with Brooks. Lopez has made strides this year and is a legitimate all star in the East and has arguably played better than Howard but let's be real here he is not as good a player as K.Love. I am sure that Howard want to be in Brooklyn. Pretty much anyone with a brain that is not a Lakers fan will admit this. However at this point i doubt he has any leverage.

The Nets are rolling and are the hottest team in the league (9-1 in the last 10 games) with Lopez a crucial part of the offense. Unless the Nets can make some additional trades to get some shooters than i do not see how Howard in Brooklyn can work as effectively as it did in Orlando which some here are implying.

That said i do not agree with those that think the Nets would get worse. You are forgetting that Dwight Howard is elite defensively and a rebounding machine. That alone improves the offense by getting them more transition buckets and multiple possessions. On offense the guy is still unstoppable inside.

Let's also not forget that in Brooklyn the Nets have one of the best pick and roll point guards in the league. Deron may be struggling to do what he did in Utah but in Utah he had pick and roll heaven. In Brooklyn he has Kris Humphries and the awkward Lopez who is not an ideal target for the pick and roll due to his lack of mobility.

The Nets WOULD get better. Just do not think Howard will be as good as in ORL unless the bring ATL in on this. This was my trade idea. Lakers, Hawks, Bucks, and Nets fans what do you think?

Nets get: Howard, Illyasova, Pryzbilla, Korver
    Hawks get: Lopez, Brooks
    Bucks get: Humphries, Taylor and picks
    Lakets get: Smith

The Bucks seem to be the only team that gets low balled in this deal and that is only to the fans because if we are being honest Illyasova has been garbage this season and to a low market team swapping his long contract with Humphries 1 year deal would be ideal. I threw in Taylor just so that Bucks fans will not cry bloody murder.

Here is one involving the Wolves instead

Nets get Dwight Howard and Kyle Korver
    Hawks get Kevin Love, Marshon Brooks, and Gerald Wallace
    Lakers get Smith
    Wolves get Lopez, Tayshawn Taylor, and Deshawn Stevenson

Then the Nets can make an additional trade for Illyasova

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Minnesota would be insane to do this deal.
    Love is utterly useless right now, broke his shooting hand and will probably opt out of his contract. Insane isn't the word I'd choose more like smart.

vCash
    Link?

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyoutsider View Post
    Would have been a solid deal for the Lakers. Gasol would be at the 5 and take all the low post scoring opportunities with Howard gone. And the Lakers get a little younger with Love and a dirty works player they need.

Brookland would finally get Howard like they wanted. I think this would energize the entire team but Lopez is good in the post offensively. Howard is a load down there too but the Nets live off of doubles Lopez gets. I think his scoring technique is more versatile but Howard's drop step is better right now.

The Twolves would have a huge front line? Pekovic and Lopez is huge. They would dominate the boards and do damage on both ends imo. Losing a star like Love would probably be bad for the fans but I think in the long run because they like Love, but I can see those 2 guys beating people up in the paint every game...
    neither Lopez or Pekovic is playing PF, and if the Wolves are having concerns about paying Pek now, they are essentially saying we will trade Love for Lopez straight up, and let Pekovic walk, which is why this is a stupid trade that should never happen. Love has been hurt, and didn't play great when he was playing this season after coming back early from a broken shooting hand, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would say Lopez is in his class if we are looking at their bodies of work as a whole. Love is a far better player when both are healthy.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast