Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    So, here's a question I pose. Are we happy if we take him at 15?
    I would be, pending continued success against elite competition this week and that nothing comes out in the Combine. I don't think he'd make it past San Diego at #11, though


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I would be, pending continued success against elite competition this week and that nothing comes out in the Combine. I don't think he'd make it past San Diego at #11, though
    Yeah, I'd be happy too...and I don't think the guy gets out of the top 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Yeah, I'd be happy too...and I don't think the guy gets out of the top 10.
    Would have been different if Matthews and/or Lewan had come out


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Would have been different if Matthews and/or Lewan had come out
    And this draft is so damn weak at Tackle...we may have to get a guy in the 3rd. I don't think Long will fall that far, so it's gonna have to be Faulk or just say **** it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,662
    vCash
    1500
    *Sniff* I want the Saints to have a good tackle... *kicks can*

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    So, here's a question I pose. Are we happy if we take him at 15?
    That dude stuck out his arms and that was it!!!! nobody got pass this guy one on one. I was very impressed he definitely stood out to me.

    So did that North Carolina DT Sylvester dude broke out a Dwight Freeny spin move I was like whoa.

    Wheaton and Trufant had some swag out there you know how some players just look like they are better than the others but no one stood out like Fisher it looked easy for him.

    Alex Okafor was showing a good bull rush but we got that already I want a corner turner DE you know the ones that get that lean around that edge like a Italian motorcycle rider
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 01-23-2013 at 06:13 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    *Sniff* I want the Saints to have a good tackle... *kicks can*
    We got Marcel Jones
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    We got Marcel Jones
    Pending a good off season, I'll take Marcel at RT over Streif! Marcel can do what Streif do, hold and get beat by speed rushers! He can't do any worst then that

    #RealTalk
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-23-2013 at 06:28 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Pending a good off season, I'll take Marcel at RT over Streif! Marcel can do what Streif do, hold and get beat by speed rushers! He can't do any worst then that

    #RealTalk
    Lol, if they pay me the league minimum, I'll get out there and do that for cheap as it gets!


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Lol, if they pay me the league minimum, I'll get out there and do that for cheap as it gets!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    So, here's a question I pose. Are we happy if we take him at 15?

    Yes! I didn't see him get beat once on one on one drills. Got bulled back hard a couple times, but was always in control. I'd actually be very happy with Fisher at #15!
    !WhoDat!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    So, here's a question I pose. Are we happy if we take him at 15?
    As talented as that kid looks and how badly of a need that position is for us, I'll have to say "yes", But only if we trade players for more picks(mainly in the 2nd Rd).
    •Now if we don't trade a player to get into the 2nd Rd, then I vote for trading down in the draft to get more picks, again mainly in that 2nd Rd!

    -He won't make it out of the Top 10!


    Scandal and all......I want Te'o!
    ~He will fall alittle, so trade down!~
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-24-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    308
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Scandal and all......I want Te'o!
    ~He will fall alittle, so trade down!~
    I can see it now, in a couple years we'll hear about how he is financing a bunch of "African Princesses" and marrying some mail order bride. Imagine how big of a target this guy is going to be when he has some money. I don't want anything to do with him, at least not in the 1st round.


    What do ya'll think of trading picks this year for picks next year. Can we afford to give up picks this year with our lack of them already. It's a weak class so in theory trading away picks for next year if the right guy isnt available seems like it would be smart.

    Just in theory, trading our 15 pick with someone in the backend of the 1st round for their 1st and 2nd. Then trading that 1st rounder for a 1st rounder the next year. Picking with the 2nd that we get. I just dont want to see us stuck at 15 with nobody we are happy with and not trading out of the spot.

    2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    As talented as that kid looks and how badly of a need that position is for us, I'll have to say "yes", But only if we trade players for more picks(mainly in the 2nd Rd).
    •Now if we don't trade a player to get into the 2nd Rd, then I vote for trading down in the draft to get more picks, again mainly in that 2nd Rd!

    -He won't make it out of the Top 10!


    Scandal and all......I want Te'o!
    ~He will fall alittle, so trade down!~
    Already said he won't make it out of the top 10, so it's not like I can disagree.

    You want that ****ing drama queen? Are you ****ing serious? I've never disagreed with you more about anything, ever. Te'o is garbage, I don't want to go near that ****ing kid.

    And before you even start with that "playmaker" nonsense...he's a ****ing *****, I don't want ******* on my team. He's soft, showing up on talkshows with bags under his eyes from all that crying he's been doing.

    Where there's smoke, there's fire!

    AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Already said he won't make it out of the top 10, so it's not like I can disagree.

    You want that ****ing drama queen? Are you ****ing serious? I've never disagreed with you more about anything, ever. Te'o is garbage, I don't want to go near that ****ing kid.

    And before you even start with that "playmaker" nonsense...he's a ****ing *****, I don't want ******* on my team. He's soft, showing up on talkshows with bags under his eyes from all that crying he's been doing.

    Where there's smoke, there's fire!

    AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

    Fire????
    Lawd Jesus I ran! And I got bronchitis.....Aint nobody got time for that!

    ------------------------------------------------

    I understand everyone's view and honestly a part of me agree, I frickin hate anyone and/or anything with ND! But all kids do something stupid, from Peyton on down to Te'o!
    And there's more to cum! ooops!!!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •